4.60 star(s) 19 Votes
Feb 17, 2018
Damn man, this game is cool I'm not gonna lie, just ugrhh.... the visual style is very important here(I'm talking about 3d models) and here they are not that outdated, just damn it would be cool to be able to change the models. It's just that quite a lot of different sexy 3d models of animatronics have already come out.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Wish this game has an actual plotline instead of mindless sex. Personally, I believe there is no point in trying to do your job as the security guard when the desired goal is obviously to get fucked (I think?) so by not doing your job you get captured for sexytime by Freddy Fazbear's sexually appealing cousin, and the FBI will likely find what's left of you and your testicles in some ravine sometime next week.

Wow.

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
I would love to see a Version like this except instead of the animatronics, they are replaced with horror characters like Annabelle, the girl from The Ring, a feminized IT, etc. Instead of a Pizzeria, its a Haunted Mansion/House, plot could you simple like you are a baby sitter, you get there you can't find the kids so you start looking for clues and then you find yourself...

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes