4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I just wish a pov heavy game had a launcher that let you use headsets with the game. Don't really care about controls not existing for vr controllers.

chris1

Aug 5, 2019
i hope it will add rest of fredricka male dom animation stages to toy box and another version of fuckbot (like other colors on them or stylization to some new events to future)

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
It just occurred to me that for some reason Puppet, a character added later who isn't even from FNAF 1, got her maledom animation before Chica or Bonnie did. What the heck? Granted I'm a bit biased because Chica is my favorite, but still.

For Bonnie, perhaps if you allow her to hack your security system there will be a chance that the puzzle to stop her hack will be one with an alternate, harder solution, with the icon being a heart or something. If you figure out the alternate solution and connect the power source to the new symbol (maybe before doing the regular solution on top of it) Bonnie's hacking will backfire on her and leave her submissive to the player, who can do something with her on-stage.

Chica should be pretty easy. I just found out that if you stare at the left door when Chica is in the hall, breathing, she'll teleport back to the stage instead of going behind you. Her maledom animation could be initiated simply by having a new animation play out where if you catch her entering your office or watch the doorway when she enters she'll freeze up due to her programming telling her not to be seen, and the player gets to have their way with her. If that would be too easy catching her entering the office could instead prompt her to turn around and leave, and you can close the door on her in order to trap her like with Frederika.

On the topic of Chica, this might be too much effort for a small detail but I think it'd be cool if there were settings for Chica to possibly have clothing like her Toy version. I'm thinking her bib could either be large enough to cover her nipples or just barely cover the top of her breasts leaving her nipples exposed. As for her bottom it could either cover her whole pelvis being something like panties or booty shorts, or be a thong similar to Springtrap's strapon but pink and without the dildo. In the sex scenes the clothing could simply be laid aside somewhere depending on the animation, or maybe just her bottom if having her top on wouldn't cause any clipping.

Last edited:

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
It just occurred to me that for some reason Puppet, a character added later who isn't even from FNAF 1, got her maledom animation before Chica or Bonnie did. What the heck? Granted I'm a bit biased because Chica is my favorite, but still.
The order in which they are being added is determined by poll results. Chica's maledom came close to being added in 0.14 but she lost to Mangle by 3 points:

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
The order in which they are being added is determined by poll results. Chica's maledom came close to being added in 0.14 but she lost to Mangle by 3 points:
That'd explain it. Well hope my ideas for how their maledoms will work come in handy if you didn't already have them planned out.

I'm also curious what you think of the idea of Chica having clothing options, or maybe all of the sex bots for that matter.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Source:

1. Fuck Nights At Fredrika's V0.15
  2. -Added Mangle Maledom scene which can be triggered after tipping her $100 total in a night and clicking the "Overheating" button that appears.
  3. -Added new animations for Mangle throughout the night that change depending on how much she has been tipped so far.
  4. -Added a developer log to the main menu to inform players what's being worked on this week, next release, and what's planned to be added "eventually".
  5. Small additions/fixes:
  6. -Added a pop up message to the toybox to indicate when a player tries to purchase a toy they haven't unlocked, or that they can't afford.
  7. -Fixed an issue with the player's model that was causing the "skin color" to not update until the settings menu was opened.
  8. -The difficulty of Bonnie's maze now scales with her difficulty level when using dynamic difficulty.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
I'm also curious what you think of the idea of Chica having clothing options, or maybe all of the sex bots for that matter.
I don't have much experience rigging clothing on top of a model so it'd likely be a multi-week process. It would be nice, but I think more animations would be preferred by most others.
Version 0.15 already out, waiting for the OP to update
I'm experimenting with releasing solely through twitter, anyone is free to get the attention of an uploader here to update the OP if they want.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
are you able to turn back time still and get the events for Christmas/Halloween? i didnt get any events when i set my computer to dec 25th with this newest update.

Reactions: DorkMatte
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes