4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
My game bugged the resolution. How do I open the 1 window? in the case that q allowed to adjust the graphics (low, high, beautiful etc), resolution and ... (I don't remember). This window doesnt open anymore, how do I fix it?

dfgwg3

Aug 4, 2019
some kind soul have the walk-through for all scenes updated to 0.14? of course including the threesomes

Sep 22, 2018
some kind soul have the walk-through for all scenes updated to 0.14? of course including the threesomes
There are no new scenes if this is what you mean; otherwise:
- Been caught by Fredrika, leaving her be and leave her switch off every light;
- Same, but closing the door between her entrance animation.
- Been caught by Bonnie's Blackout;
- Same, but with Fredrika blocked out.
- Chica being in the room by NOT looking at the Left Angle camera, if Chica is not on Stage and looking at left/right of the room.
- Been caught by Foxy by not looking at her;
- Same, but when Chica is in the room.
- Provoking Foxy, and open the door only when she puts the ass against the door.
- Been caught by Mangle, by NOT tipping her after the music fades out.
- Been caught by Puppet leaving her bar grow;
- Same, but with Mangle blocked out.

Reactions: TheTacticalL

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
Not going to lie... the complaints about content are getting really boring. If you're such a basic person that you can't appreciate content updates from a single developer doing coding and animations themselves then don't play it. Nobody needs the negativity from such a backwards simpleton. There's real complaints to be made against teams that fail to push out content for months on end but Smutcube seems to be operating in good faith to the best of his ability.

Support is optional and we all get free updates that (at least for me) provide hours of fun.

Cheers.
Mate.. I see where you're coming from, but this project wouldnt exist if there wasnt a fair amount of users paying monthly for it to be completed..
To make it simple: Put yourself in the role of a guy who spends ten bucks (+/-) every month to support this project and to see it grow.. ONE update in almost half a year.. and the update's just some basic shit.
I totally agree with you that freeloaders shouldnt complain about this kinda stuff on every given situation, but DAMN dude.. This is a straight up ripoff at this point

MagicPRO

Aug 24, 2017
I don't know if anyone shared it in here yet but to cheat money just open regedit and go to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\FNAF" and edit the registry called CashXXXX so the hex value of the first line ends with FF FF 40

aka value "00 00 00 00 00 FF FF 40" will set your in-game currency to "131 056,00"

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
the event night is not in the game anymore tho unless im blind and miss something
as the name implies its an event. likely based on your computer's clock the events will only be available during the time period they're meant for.

Tristana45

Dec 15, 2018
how can i delete my save i when it asks me if im sure in the settings i don't know how to confirm there are no prompts that show up.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes