4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Futa on male isn't gay.
if a shemale/futa has a penis(cock) or even testicals(balls) its gay:WeSmart:
(the exceptions are girls that use strap-on dildos that's hardcore femdom)
important is what's between the legs..

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2017
if a shemale/futa has a penis(cock) or even testicals(balls) its gay:WeSmart:
(the exceptions are girls that use strap-on dildos that's hardcore femdom)
important is what's between the legs..
Being gay is being homosexual, as in attracted to the same sex (or gender, not sure on this one).

Man on futa isn't gay, since a futa isn't the same sex/gender. Being attracted to a woman with the full package of tits, pussy, and dick is pretty different from being attracted to just a regular man or woman I'd say.

Aug 6, 2019
Being gay is being homosexual, as in attracted to the same sex (or gender, not sure on this one).

Man on futa isn't gay, since a futa isn't the same sex/gender. Being attracted to a woman with the full package of tits, pussy, and dick is pretty different from being attracted to just a regular man or woman I'd say.
Holy shit, you figured it out, I commend you

decker2

Jul 6, 2017

having a functional penis qualifies as male/she-male/trans-women/futa
doing sex with a man with another penis means gay sex
sorry but that's how it is

although the term of sex between two futa who have both penis and vagina is debatable...
(mostly depends what hole they're fucking)

Last edited:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
having a functional penis qualifies as male/she-male/trans-women/futa
doing sex with a man with a penis means gay sex
sorry but that's how it is

although the term of sex between two futa who have both penis and vagina is debatable...
(mostly depends what hole they're fucking)
The usage of the penis is irrelevant. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are exclusively defined by the gender of the people performing the act.

Last edited:

Jul 27, 2020
Happy Halloween, sorry for the later than usual release. Springtrap still needs some polish, but I wanted to get this release out so that everyone can play the Halloween event on a more up to date build.

Patch Notes:

Download:
Mega
Thank you for sharing the updates with the community here!
Are you planning on adding foot content? (Footjobs, smother, etc)

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I'm a human-sized robot I will not fist fight you, I'm like crash bandicoot so I will just rape you to death. - Chika from FNAF

• Haha
Reactions: SakuradaBP

Foxe

Aug 6, 2017
Not going to lie... the complaints about content are getting really boring. If you're such a basic person that you can't appreciate content updates from a single developer doing coding and animations themselves then don't play it. Nobody needs the negativity from such a backwards simpleton. There's real complaints to be made against teams that fail to push out content for months on end but Smutcube seems to be operating in good faith to the best of his ability.

Support is optional and we all get free updates that (at least for me) provide hours of fun.

Cheers.

Grvnha654

Nov 8, 2020
The usage of the penis is irrelevant. Homosexuality and heterosexuality are exclusively defined by the gender of the people performing the act.
In romantic terms hetrosexuality and homosexuality are exclusively defined by the sex or gender of the individuals involved. It is not gender exclusively, it is either or.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Not going to lie... the complaints about content are getting really boring. If you're such a basic person that you can't appreciate content updates from a single developer doing coding and animations themselves then don't play it. Nobody needs the negativity from such a backwards simpleton. There's real complaints to be made against teams that fail to push out content for months on end but Smutcube seems to be operating in good faith to the best of his ability.

Support is optional and we all get free updates that (at least for me) provide hours of fun.

Cheers.
Ok simp.

• Haha
Reactions: Blessed Shikibuss

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
In romantic terms hetrosexuality and homosexuality are exclusively defined by the sex or gender of the individuals involved. It is not gender exclusively, it is either or.
If you want to be pedantic, sure. But if two dudes believe that they're dudes and they do the do, that's homosexuality. If a dude and a girl with a penis do the do it's heterosexuality.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i just think a man getting fucked in the ass with a penis is pretty damn gay sex...
(also a man sucking a penis is also gay in my opinion)

might be because i grew up in a western european, hetero society:rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes