4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Ah, that gives a pretty good picture of what the spiritual successor is going to look like. Again, thanks for the detailed responses.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Can gay and futa be turned off as a preference? When you say space trucker, will it be a bit like "space run" (a space truck "sim") where you have a modular ship for different weapons?
Any game I make that features male/male or futa will have the option to disable them. Ideally there'd be enough male/male compatible animations that there could be an option to disable female/male for players who are not into that, female/male just has a bigger audience so it gets priority.

Space run is a good example of what I'm aiming for in terms of building a ship with blocks, then flying "on rails" to a destination.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
So 0.14 will be the last update of the game that will contain new content? (that do not contain bug fixes)
From what I believe, we still have the golden Frederika left to be added and at the very least one threesome animation for springtrap (if I recall, somewhere it was said GF is going to behave somewhat like Fredbear in Fnaf 4 where she will be the only animatronic working for that night in a sort of 1v1 showdown)

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
you know I would like to know what the closing of the game will be like and what future interactions with the phone girl will be the fnaf 1 phone boy has had a bad end, could the girl have a similar fate but not as tragic?

And at the end of the last night there will be a final screen like fnaf 1 or an animation at the sister location?

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
Do you have a video about it
unfortunately not right now since I've had to fix my computer a couple of times and the video i had was deleted in the middle of it, i don't have the game to make another one since I'm still working out the exact problem.

Reactions: jvdw92

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
unfortunately not right now since I've had to fix my computer a couple of times and the video i had was deleted in the middle of it, i don't have the game to make another one since I'm still working out the exact problem.
well i apriciet your answer thanks

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Happy Halloween, sorry for the later than usual release. Springtrap still needs some polish, but I wanted to get this release out so that everyone can play the Halloween event on a more up to date build.

Patch Notes:

Download:

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes