4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Some_Weeb

Jan 26, 2019
I hope we get the option to play as a female night guard but we probably won’t due to all the animation the creator would have to make

Jan 3, 2020
is the newest update the one on the first page? (sorry dumb question im sure i just havent been here in a while and just kinda curious if its been updated there or not)

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
is the newest update the one on the first page? (sorry dumb question im sure i just havent been here in a while and just kinda curious if its been updated there or not)
It looks like there is a new beta build available 0.14 on their patreon as of 7/19/2020. If you use yiff.party you can download it, but you won't be able to play it as it's locked with a patreon log-in to play.

Reactions: OWOWatsThis?105

muzzleflash2.0

Jul 4, 2018
so for the l;ongest time i had always had the bots breasts size modified though through recent updates I see no option to change it, has it been removed?

Oct 14, 2019
also, i have one problem: in frederika's scene there are no any sex bot sounds, only ambience noize... is it bug or something? coz, in earlier versions, that scene had sounds...

Ronin ofigenen

Jul 24, 2020
Where is save files located? Coz, i tried to start new game, but couldn't do it (even when choosed to delete data in menu)... Thats why i would just delete saves, and start the story line from the beginning... Also i would like to know how many nights does current version has? CoZ, when i completed 6s night in story mode, i started the game from the beginning, but in game files I found "24 night" folder or something like that.... And its kinda odd...

May 31, 2018
Where is save files located? Coz, i tried to start new game, but couldn't do it (even when choosed to delete data in menu)... Thats why i would just delete saves, and start the story line from the beginning... Also i would like to know how many nights does current version has? CoZ, when i completed 6s night in story mode, i started the game from the beginning, but in game files I found "24 night" folder or something like that.... And its kinda odd...
6 nights currently, more are likely to come later.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
any news on the newest update?
We don't really know much about the progress and don't really care tbh since Smutcube usually are the ones giving out the public build here.
Although on September 1 they did post a "final Monday update" so I'm assuming they are pretty close with finishing this update. Although I don't really blame them since in this update Springtrap will most likely be added, who is going to vere likely bring a lot of new animations (one for each animatronic and maybe the futa/strap-on and female will have different animations)

Reactions: Dark Rainbow

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
We don't really know much about the progress and don't really care tbh since Smutcube usually are the ones giving out the public build here.
Although on September 1 they did post a "final Monday update" so I'm assuming they are pretty close with finishing this update. Although I don't really blame them since in this update Springtrap will most likely be added, who is going to vere likely bring a lot of new animations (one for each animatronic and maybe the futa/strap-on and female will have different animations)
Well regardless of if he posts it here, or when he does, I am still interested in knowing about it. Looking at the patreon it seems there is a "final monday" post so maybe something got completed.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes