4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
The lore in the actual series is an absolute mess and the concept of them being possessed by vengeful spirits of murdered children is honestly just some edgy story shenanigans. In the end the whole "kids are possessing the animatronics" never mattered at all nor were actually important to the game and if you'd want to label this as loli/cp because of it then I really don't know what to tell you other than it's really reaching. :unsure:

Not to mention literally nobody makes FNAF content with that detail in mind. It's all about sentient animatronics and robophilia mixed with furry.

Reactions: maxheadroom22

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
The lore in the actual series is an absolute mess and the concept of them being possessed by vengeful spirits of murdered children is honestly just some edgy story shenanigans. In the end the whole "kids are possessing the animatronics" never mattered at all nor were actually important to the game and if you'd want to label this as loli/cp because of it then I really don't know what to tell you other than it's really reaching. :unsure:

Not to mention literally nobody makes FNAF content with that detail in mind. It's all about sentient animatronics and robophilia mixed with furry.
Also this is not the FNAF universe, its just horny robots.

Reactions: maxheadroom22
Sep 22, 2018
uhhh aren't the animatronics possessed by um.... very young not adults? thus breaking rule 7? :WutFace:
Not questioning your fetishes or kinks, but if you want to fuck / get raped some robot being possessed by some infant ghost, be my guest. Until it stays in your mind, it could be everything you prefer it to be after all, no need to search for confirms here.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Not questioning your fetishes or kinks, but if you want to fuck / get raped some robot being possessed by some infant ghost, be my guest. Until it stays in your mind, it could be everything you prefer it to be after all, no need to search for confirms here.
bruh... it was a joke about Fnaf lore..... obviously since this is a parody that isn't the case.

• Angry
Reactions: iamslime

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Looked at this thread after a while and I was pretty glad that springtrap futa FINALLY won the polls.

I am a little disappointed however to learn that she will probably not top the player. I honestly thought it would've been actually interesting to have scenes that some players might want to avoid personally, since scenes are usually encountered by losing, which is a little counterintuitive to actually WANT to lose. This is at its base a more femdom oriented game after all. While maledom scenes can be encountered on special triggers, actually having more femdom variety like pegging sounds way more interesting that just another "normal" scene in just a different position, whether or not with different partners.
Oh well, maybe in the future.

Jun 16, 2017
Why not have both? with an option to choose like Futa springtrap can top the player, but by default its turned off cuz of sensitive content in the settings, and if its off she will target the other girls or a both option for difficulty trying to stop springtrap from getting you and the bots

Sep 22, 2018
HOW I REMOVE CHARACTER OR STUFF IN TOYBOX MODE?
CAN I CHANGE BACKGROUND IN TOY BOX MODE?
YOU NEED TO EXIT FROM THE TOYBOX MODE, YOU CAN'T REMOVE THEM AND NO, YOU CAN'T CHANGE BACKGROUND IN TOYBOX MODE, HOWEVER DUDE calm your tits, no need to scream everything with the caps lock activated...

Statbob

Oct 25, 2017
Android update??
Smut says Android updates are on hold/ on the back burner since he likes to do weekly updates and android builds would require him to essentially make the game twice at the same time.

How do I activate nightmare mode?
Or can you just with Patreon?
Depending on what build you're on Nightmare was removed with Dynamic taking it's place to allow for customized bot difficulty

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
So with the whole toybox thing, is there anyway to put the player character in there, or is it just to see the poses?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
So with the whole toybox thing, is there anyway to put the player character in there, or is it just to see the poses?
the player is labeled as meat sack or whatever it was. Come in chair and chairless flavors. Just right click it to lock and synch it to whatever girl you want to see and then select the animation and both should be in synch.

Reactions: Fappingfox
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes