4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
sorry I have a curiosity but in addition to the animatronics already present others will be added?

Although I find it difficult to add BB, ennard and baby (the nightmares are sure they will never appear since there is already a halloween mood) but the empty room makes me think that sooner or later more animatronics will be added
Smut is iirc planning to add golden Fredricka as a secret character and Springtrap as a Futa character

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
if he adds the option to activate and deactivate the futanari system it would not be bad also because there would be more game variables and animations I don't disapprove of the choice and I am intrigued by the idea that they can add new characters also because until now I have not been disappointed by the game mode in short, Frederika is the only one together with foxy (maybe even the puppet) that follows the original game mode Bonny, Chika and Mangle have different approach methods from that of their counterparts

I honestly can't wait to find out what the project will look like once it's completed

Reactions: zeraligator

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
personally i just dont care for futa dom on male sub so I hope she bones the others instead. Would be kind of a funny mechanic of stopping the girls from getting to you and stopping springtrap from getting to the girls to avoid a bill. That said it should be easy to avoid considering you can just adjust the difficulty to be 0 for them specifically and have them do like a single action for the entire night

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
personally i just dont care for futa dom on male sub so I hope she bones the others instead. Would be kind of a funny mechanic of stopping the girls from getting to you and stopping springtrap from getting to the girls to avoid a bill. That said it should be easy to avoid considering you can just adjust the difficulty to be 0 for them specifically and have them do like a single action for the entire night
That's pretty much what I have planned. There will also be a few options on the implementation: futa, strap on, and lesbian.

Golden Fredrika is going to be a story mode only character with an option to play her night again after beating the campaign.

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
it's a wonderful idea not only would increase the difficulty of the game but there would be a new interesting variant above all it would be a wonderful easter egg for anyone who played the original games

That's pretty much what I have planned. There will also be a few options on the implementation: futa, strap on, and lesbian.

Golden Fredrika is going to be a story mode only character with an option to play her night again after beating the campaign.
I'm positively surprised especially because the game is already very nice for the mixed gameplay (no character imitates the other's actions)

I still think sprintrap (you know now that I think back to the name I understand why you want to create this character as futanari) it will be a great addition to the game.

The only question I have left is whether the various options (futa, strap on, lesians) can be activated simultaneously and whether this will affect the gender of the night guard.

Now I'm in Hipe

(sorry for bad english)

Reactions: chris1
Sep 22, 2018
So what ? Will Golden Fredrika be available always only in Story Mode, or once beaten there she will be in the Arcade too ?
I think I might have not understood that clearly, sorry.

Statbob

Oct 25, 2017
So what ? Will Golden Fredrika be available always only in Story Mode, or once beaten there she will be in the Arcade too ?
It's refering to she'll only be active on the story mode and not in Arcade mode. You'll still be able to unlock her in the toybox mode.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
I don't have all the details planned out, but I intend for Golden Fredrika to be a one on one fight at the conclusion of the story. After you complete the story you can replay that final night without having to replay the entire story.

Reactions: refnef

chris1

Aug 5, 2019
Can you add premium version of mangle like lolbit and puppet in white with red stripes. thanks for answer

Sep 22, 2018
Question: is there a gallery for the scene?
No, only the Toybox in which you can temporary spend your money to buy the models, and make them play the scenes.
If you know how to bend some "rules", you can for example make a lesbian kiss on top of the guard while a cowgirl.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
uhhh aren't the animatronics possessed by um.... very young not adults? thus breaking rule 7? :WutFace:

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes