4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

pahealer

Aug 3, 2018
Instead of complaining, we can also just thank Smutcube to have posted the update !

So thanks SmutCube for the treat :D
I'm sad I was already in bed due to time difference, would have loved to give the update a try on Halloween's night.
Only reason why he posts them is marketing. He knows that if there were no public releases, he wouldn't be getting any new patreons because at that point he'd have zero publicity. Its just all about the moolah.

So thanks SmutCube for being one of the typical lazy devs that don't really care about their projects besides milking it for cash, and will eventually abandon their project in a year or so.

Predatel

Nov 19, 2019
Geez, i love a halloween springtrap skin! I would love just to see more of that, like, nightmare versions of animatronics, i guess? Great work Smutcube

Reactions: DorkMatte
Jun 16, 2017
i like springtrap, cuz original springtrap is just golden bonnie, but rundown and its a great mechanic in game. Plus i really want the futa on male option :BootyTime:

Reactions: Dremo

Dark Rainbow

Dec 12, 2017
How to erase all data and start storyline from the beginning? :/ Somebody help...
Tried deleting the save in settings? You can click which night to choose from by clicking the play option in the menu, then select story, then select the words below the story option, which is just below it and has an icon to the right of it.

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
Well, they aren't gotcha characters at least........
There is a large shipping community for FNAF I guess so why not this.

randombbl

Aug 30, 2017
Only reason why he posts them is marketing. He knows that if there were no public releases, he wouldn't be getting any new patreons because at that point he'd have zero publicity. Its just all about the moolah.

So thanks SmutCube for being one of the typical lazy devs that don't really care about their projects besides milking it for cash, and will eventually abandon their project in a year or so.
Actually this project's been in development for over 2 years now, with plans for a sequel with an all original cast. I don't see this being abandoned anytime soon.

Wait so no offense but 4 months for spring trap only???
There's been a good bit of work going on behind the scenes as far as coding and animation goes. Smutcube actually gives weekly updates on their patreon as to what they've been doing. I vaguely remember reading about having to redo the rigging for most of the cast (don't quote me on that, its been awhile).

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
God has left the chat...
there is no god. only man and madness:p
(also money)

also
Wait so no offense but 4 months for spring trap only???
you think 4 months without update is a long time:LOL:

also
i like springtrap, cuz original springtrap is just golden bonnie, but rundown and its a great mechanic in game. Plus i really want the futa on male option :BootyTime:
then the game needs a gay tag....

decker out:cool:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I clicked on this thread for the first time and nearly died laughing at the JonTron clip being one of the first things in it.

So is this game legit or made for lols? Honest question.

D

Deleted member 205059

I clicked on this thread for the first time and nearly died laughing at the JonTron clip being one of the first things in it.

So is this game legit or made for lols? Honest question.
Its legit smut. Your call if you find the animatronics sexy but the OP should give a good idea on how they look in game. It plays basically like FNAF with the exception you're fucked if you get caught (this time literally)

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Its legit smut. Your call if you find the animatronics sexy but the OP should give a good idea on how they look in game. It plays basically like FNAF with the exception you're fucked if you get caught (this time literally)
What's the record for victory? Not getting fucked?

Reactions: KiraJames
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes