4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
My game bugged the resolution. How do I open the 1 window? in the case that q allowed to adjust the graphics (low, high, beautiful etc), resolution and ... (I don't remember). This window doesnt open anymore, how do I fix it?
here i gotchu fam. i can help you force that resolution.
in the registry head to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\FNAF
then in that file theres 2 files that say resolutionx and resolutiony.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
set it to decimal for easy changing and set it to a reasonable resolution for easy fixing
(i have mine set to my monitor resolution.)

Reactions: kryanBR

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
I kinda like the idea of seasonal events... but not in practice. It means either of two things, that you'll miss out on content for the most of the year or that you'll mess with your PC clock and throw the whole festival spirit out.
By the way, I'd like to see an "endless" mode in this, where a game goes past 6am, maybe even past getting fucked.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
This is a pretty good game and I'd like to think that I'm unbiased since I never played FNAF. If you play on hard or get the dynamic difficulty high enough the game keeps you constantly occupied with your butthole clenched and pp happy. The animations are very nice and so are the models. I always thought that the only good way to have a hentai game with male protag is either battle fuck or where the player is being hunted: hide and seek, run or rape or this, whatever this is.
Out of the bots I think poor Chica is the easiest to handle, she takes forever to "start", is very easily handled and even when she sneaks into your office she doesn't do anything unless you look right, so she's only a threat when Frederica is coming at you.
The only major gripe I have with the game is that the other kind of "fun" (wink, wink) happens only when you lose, it's outside of gameplay. Ideally you want to have the sex and gameplay intertwined, here you only get to sex if you lost.

AJStayAtHome15

Jan 2, 2021
id like to ask help for this game, just got it and am experiencing dificulties... dm me on my email if you can or anything else for help. thx

Jan 11, 2020
Not to sound ungrateful or anything like that but when are we going to get an update to the mobile build instead of just new animations also again not to be like pushy but do you think that you will make a "fucknaf lite" where there are less active animations to save on space and help the performance of the game and perhaps not have the characters walk (physically with minor exceptions to foxy) around but move camera to camera (or an option to have something like it)

Reactions: SeymourClevarge
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes