4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Version 0.16 was released publicly on my twitter ( ), you don't need to sign up for Patreon to download it. I'll get the attention of an uploader here to update the thread shortly.
Much appreciated, dev. Could we get a changelog for the new changes? The pastebin is expired and for me twitter videos are always a blurry mess for some reason, I can't see anything.

heatmaster28

Feb 3, 2017
Much appreciated, dev. Could we get a changelog for the new changes? The pastebin is expired and for me twitter videos are always a blurry mess for some reason, I can't see anything.
Pastebin's been a piece of shit ever since they implemented that smart filter or whatever.

- Sex bot models updated to hide skeleton
- Springtrap remodel + a new skin in the toybox
- Improved "Free Cam" controls
- New Item: Honeypot (extra form of making money. Use it too much and it attracts the other bots)
- Pegging animations (and non-pegging variants?)

Reactions: cooldude33

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
for when do they update the Android version
After the game is done and a VR port is made, maybe. Android was never supposed to be supported, I made the build out of curiosity and released it to patrons since it existed but wasn't anywhere near being release worthy. Its existence was found out and someone accused me of keeping it on patreon just to make money and not because it was a buggy mess. So I released it publicly, it was a buggy mess, and I received several complaints about issues I had no intention of ever addressing. I would suggest assuming that an android release is never coming, so you can be pleasantly surprised if/when it ever does happen.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Just read the best way to get an uploader's attention is to report the post as a game update, so here's the build from my twitter:

Version 0.16

Download:

Patch Notes:
New Item HoneyPot
A miniaturized sex bot AI used to mine a special in-game crypto currency "FUX" which are sold at the end of the night for $12 each. Leaving Honeypot on for too long will cause her pleasure meter to overfill, making her moan and grabbing the attention of Springtrap.

Springtrap gameover scenes:
Misusing Honeypot by letting her pleasure build up too far will cause Springtrap to come to the office resulting in an unavoidable game over. The animation that plays after this game over depends on the player's settings, if they have pegging animations enabled a pegging animation will play and vice versa. By default the non-pegging animation is played.

Model changes:
Additional geometry has been added to every bot to cover up their endo-skeleton around the knees, hips, arm pits, and elbows. Springtrap's model has been reworked to make her more distinct from Bonnie.

Free camera improvments:
Pressing F anywhere free cam is available will allow the camera to be controlled with WASDQE, pressing F again will switch back to orbit mode.

Minor bug fixes:
Fixed an issue causing Springtrap's AI to not update when winning or losing a night on dynamic difficulty mode

Nghtly

Sep 9, 2019
Hey what's goin' on Elon - just wanted to circle back on our discussion regarding the topic of making FkNAF a reality, any news from the team in terms of progress?

apparti12

Sep 20, 2017
Y'know what? This ain't half bad and I'm kind of surprised I'll be keeping an eye on the updates for this one

SilverTheDwagon

Mar 20, 2019
Just read the best way to get an uploader's attention is to report the post as a game update, so here's the build from my twitter:

Version 0.16

Download:
Mega

Patch Notes:
New Item HoneyPot
A miniaturized sex bot AI used to mine a special in-game crypto currency "FUX" which are sold at the end of the night for $12 each. Leaving Honeypot on for too long will cause her pleasure meter to overfill, making her moan and grabbing the attention of Springtrap.

Springtrap gameover scenes:
Misusing Honeypot by letting her pleasure build up too far will cause Springtrap to come to the office resulting in an unavoidable game over. The animation that plays after this game over depends on the player's settings, if they have pegging animations enabled a pegging animation will play and vice versa. By default the non-pegging animation is played.

Model changes:
Additional geometry has been added to every bot to cover up their endo-skeleton around the knees, hips, arm pits, and elbows. Springtrap's model has been reworked to make her more distinct from Bonnie.

Free camera improvments:
Pressing F anywhere free cam is available will allow the camera to be controlled with WASDQE, pressing F again will switch back to orbit mode.

Minor bug fixes:
Fixed an issue causing Springtrap's AI to not update when winning or losing a night on dynamic difficulty mode

You make a great game as soon as i can spear some money il for sure become a patreon :3

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
Is there a way to reset the resolution outside of the game? I accidently made it too big and can't even click the continue or exit buttons when you load up the game.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes