4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

succxess1

May 4, 2021
Probably been discussed before but is it possible to replace the models in the H scenes with some of the unique ones from the toybox? It seems like the most obvious mod idea for this game, guess easier said than done.

Reactions: MoreNow

Gamertag10988

Apr 13, 2019
hey, is there a way to resize the window? my tv cuts off the bottom row of text and i didnt see a fullscreen or resolution option in the settings.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Judging by the titles and what can be read from Patron without being a patron I think the next update is a fairly large one. It looks like the main 2 changes will be updated gameplay for Frederika and a new render engine, meaning the whole game should look better.

Reactions: MadMan691337

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Judging by the titles and what can be read from Patron without being a patron I think the next update is a fairly large one. It looks like the main 2 changes will be updated gameplay for Frederika and a new render engine, meaning the whole game should look better.
Actually the next update focuses on drastically improving performance while minimizing impact on graphical quality. Overall the game might look a little worse but the FPS should be much higher. The Fredrika mechanics mentioned were a large time sink in the change since her mechanics relied on dynamic lighting which was mostly removed in favor of baked lighting so I had to find a way to swap baked light maps on a room by room basis instead of turning a series of lights on/off. Quick, dirty, and assumptive math says FPS might be doubled in the next build (I went from ~10 ms CPU time to ~5 ms during gameplay) and having additional bots on screen is much more performant now:

The change wasn't planned, I was planning on doing the Bonnie maledom scene, but I broke the old game map and had to make a new one so I took the opportunity to experiment with Unity's URP and made changes to how game over scenes are loaded so that they use the game map instead of loading a new scene with a copy of the map. The update following this one (Bonnie maledom) should happen much sooner since it was interrupted halfway through.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Ah, okay. I've never had any performance issues myself but so long as the change in graphical quality is minimal that sounds like a good thing to do overall. Personally I'd like to see improved graphics even if it requires a better computer to maintain good performance, and having options to lower the graphics for people with low-end computers. Maybe for that spiritual successor?

31çokkomik

Nov 2, 2020
Actually the next update focuses on drastically improving performance while minimizing impact on graphical quality. Overall the game might look a little worse but the FPS should be much higher. The Fredrika mechanics mentioned were a large time sink in the change since her mechanics relied on dynamic lighting which was mostly removed in favor of baked lighting so I had to find a way to swap baked light maps on a room by room basis instead of turning a series of lights on/off. Quick, dirty, and assumptive math says FPS might be doubled in the next build (I went from ~10 ms CPU time to ~5 ms during gameplay) and having additional bots on screen is much more performant now:

The change wasn't planned, I was planning on doing the Bonnie maledom scene, but I broke the old game map and had to make a new one so I took the opportunity to experiment with Unity's URP and made changes to how game over scenes are loaded so that they use the game map instead of loading a new scene with a copy of the map. The update following this one (Bonnie maledom) should happen much sooner since it was interrupted halfway through.
when will the 0.17 version be released ? how many months. has it been it's boring to play the same version :/

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes