4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
They wrote above how to get it, but I still didn't figure it out. So I join the question!
Halloween Mode
Custom difficulty
Win few matches
Posters of animatronics
Dildos
Honeypot

Best way is to put three dildos on three animatronics (I always go with Fredrica, Foxy and Chica)
And let Springtrap switch between Mangle, Marionette and Bonnie.
Switch on Honeypot and when it hits 3 (300?) Speed then switch it off, and when it coolsdown then immediately switch it on.
Repeat few times.
Score.

Stefix5000

Jan 10, 2018
Halloween Mode
Custom difficulty
Win few matches
Posters of animatronics
Dildos
Honeypot

Best way is to put three dildos on three animatronics (I always go with Fredrica, Foxy and Chica)
Switch on Honeypot and when it hits 3 (300?) Speed then switch it off, and when it coolsdown then immediately switch it on.
Repeat few times.
Score.
I didn't actually use the dildos, and still got 420,69

Reactions: mrra

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
I did the mature audience only achievement, dynamic difficulty arcade, all bot disabled except springtrap (dildo + mangle 100$) and mining 5 FUX.
Im posting my regedit file (save) i don't know if it will work.
this still working for lasted version
83227784_p0.png

this game still none able save gave for share or give away
but this have use a Regedit to save Game if u uninstall a window savefile will gone away (or delete a Regedit if u pro)

option - just share Regedit if u can share or Pay for it

ps. do whit infinity money cheat it's none problem

fedwafawf

Feb 4, 2022
Halloween Mode
Custom difficulty
Win few matches
Posters of animatronics
Dildos
Honeypot

Repeat few times.
Score.
i'm not fan of use the honeypot (due to springtrap) and i don't know how to know the amount of speed

CorrinTheWeeb

Aug 11, 2018
I did this a couple of weeks ago, and it takes some time, but it's actually not that hard...
1.Get to night 7 where all the animatronics are present.
2.Make sure that your difficulty is set to Dynamic, so that every time you win against an animatronic their difficulty will increase.
3.Get the Honeypot Fux generator from the shop.
4.Now you're pretty much all set.

How I did it, I played night 7 a couple of times to get all the animatronics to MK 2.0 so that they would all give 20 dollars each and afterwards, when I started the 7th night again with all of them at MK 2.0, I started the night with Answer, to get through the dialogue, mostly so that I could Mine the FUX without having to worry about it afterwards, you can only get up to 5 FUX per night, and after that I started the night and kept an eye on all the animatronics, it takes trial and error, you try to think of your own strategy on how to do it...
Hey just wanna know, does the MK difficulty reset after a failed night?
Also how do you even check your MK difficulty?

RickTheWeeb

Mar 6, 2021
someone here knows how to get 420.6 money in one night? or tips to increase the probability?
i fond it quite easy, first you want to buy the honeypot and dildos for everyone or everyone except 1 person of your choice (chose the first option if you have money to spend or used the inf money hack, and the second choice is for people who play legit and earned the money without any hacks) and that is basically all you need to get next you do dynamic mode on the final night in story mode and get all the bots to mk 2.0, when they are all mk 2.0 do the final night one more time and make sure you answer the call this will not work if you dont answer the call unless you are very good with timing and the reason for this is because when you answer the call the timer doesnt go up and you can spam the honey pot till it reaches 5 coins (the max amount) after that you finish the call and use the dildos to make things easier to handle plus if you have about 200 or so cash to spend call springtrap over to mangle and max out mangles tips this makes springtrap stuck there the whole game and if you had all the dildos used when you do this mangle strat you can afk the whole game since nothing will happen anymore. sorry about this being long i just needed to give details to help.

jojo4420

Nov 8, 2020
I'm probably stupid but can someone tell me how to access the halloween and festivus event? or if it's available just for patreon subscribers only?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm probably stupid but can someone tell me how to access the halloween and festivus event? or if it's available just for patreon subscribers only?
Yes, you are, but I'll tell you anyways
Halloween event - PC clock to around Halloween
Festivus event - PC clock to around Christmas
Both - PC clock to April 1st-ish
For exact dates, it should be somewhere in the changelogs or on the dev's website.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes