4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

LAKlek

Nov 26, 2020
hey, i'm new here. I wanted to know how the development of this game is going ... the developer takes care of the game, with regular updates or the progress of the game is slow?

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
hey, i'm new here. I wanted to know how the development of this game is going ... the developer takes care of the game, with regular updates or the progress of the game is slow?
As far as I know it's going good, but it will take more time as creator have real life problems at the moment.

Sep 22, 2018
The 0.18 is not the latest version?
Version 0.18 is indeed the latest version available to the public.

Most likely there are some Demo Versions available on Patreon, but even if you obtain one, you would need a unique-per-Patron code to use it, so if you want to try those in-between beta versions, you need to become a Patron as well.

Thing is that the 0.19 has been on WiP for about the latest 3 months and half roughly, which is a lot more than the standard time Smut Cube used to need between a version and the next.

I don't remember him saying he was having personal issues, but maybe I just forgot about it; but whatever it is, rest assured he has plans to make more content and fully complete the development of this game and who knows, maybe in the future potentially making even a sequel IIRC...

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
is there a way to unlock all the outfits fast?
Apply the infinite money cheat and set your computer's date to April 1st. Take everything off of your desk and go to Story Night 1 (on Dynamic difficulty, she should start at 0.0 or 0.2) and just ping-pong Fredrika around by having all the lights turned on for Shadow outfits.
Buy everything from the shop, clear the main story (STAYING ON DYNAMIC DIFFICULTY), then put up all posters and remove all pictures just to make it go a little faster. Immediately use all the dildos each night (making sure to buy them back before going into the next one) and tip Mangle $20 to prevent anyone from doing anything, that way it's impossible for you to lose unless you let whatever the FUX Miner thing is called go on too long or don't tip Mangle. Just keep doing that until everyone hits 2.0 difficulty, and do it again one last night (making sure to get 5 FUX). You'll get the outfits for 1.8 difficulty or above, and get the outfits for getting $420.69 in one night.
Repeat the strategy on the Halloween event for Halloween outfits, and on the Festivus event (not using the dildo on whoever you need to get the gift to) for the Christmas outfits.
That should be everything.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

justshino

Sep 11, 2020
how can i get any of the springtrap scenes with the player, i can't find anything about it online either. like do i need to be on a specific night or anything?

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
how can i get any of the springtrap scenes with the player, i can't find anything about it online either. like do i need to be on a specific night or anything?
You need to have honey pot and be on night that springtrap appears or just arcade mode.

Switch Honey Pot on and leave it be. Then when Honey Pot will be left for too long, Springtrap will run to you and activate scene.
Depending on the option for Springtrap if she have penis or not, scene will be different.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Just as SomeoneF said, you need to have the Honey Pot and a night that Springtrap is active. Leave it on until the "pleasure" gauge on it reaches max and Springtrap will come for you. In the options (I think you need to scroll down a little) you can enable whether she has nothing, a strap-on, or a penis, and if she has either of the latter two whether she'll use them on you or not.

Octovas

Jul 28, 2022
Dunno if anyone said this already, but if you do the infinite money cheat you're basically immortal. Use all the dildos immediately then tip Mangle $20. Springtrap can't seduce any of the bots after that (tipping mangle $20 or more disables her getting seduced), so all you have to worry about is the FUX miner and Mangle not getting tipped.
How do you do the infinite money cheat?

• Angry
Reactions: crampbootz
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes