4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
people tell me how to get new year's skins and shadow
Christmas skins - you need to do Christmas event
Shadow - get fourth difficulty (Forgot the name), go to halloween mode (Robots always will be on highest), get honeypot, dildos for Frederika and Foxy, and survive the night while sending Springtrap to Mangle, Chica, Puppet and Bonnie and use the honeypot as much as possible... just wait for it to calm down

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Christmas skins - you need to do Christmas event
Shadow - get fourth difficulty (Forgot the name), go to halloween mode (Robots always will be on highest), get honeypot, dildos for Frederika and Foxy, and survive the night while sending Springtrap to Mangle, Chica, Puppet and Bonnie and use the honeypot as much as possible... just wait for it to calm down
No, that's how you get the platinum skin. For the shadow skin you need to win a night with everything on your desk stored away.

Emit Clares

Apr 29, 2022
So... what ? You want help or not ? If yes, then you could at least have put what version and what is the issue.
im having a problem getting/opening into the game and are you talking about game version? can you help
i think i found the problem it says that the UnityPlayer.dll isnt installed but i see it here in the games files. is there a way to fix it?

Last edited:

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
Im wondering... is this the latest android version??
..and if not. Then does anyone have a link to it?

But im curious if this is the latest update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Puff6011
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes