NTR (Read this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/funkelregen-v0-6-janamus-sura.164991/post-15068729)

• Free use / sharing

Votes: 31 20.5%
  • NTR based on affection points

Votes: 21 13.9%
  • Girls reject Adrian a priori

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Girls reject Adrian (with a Saefia upsi…)

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Adrian focuses on side character(s)

Votes: 12 7.9%
  • Kill’m off!

Votes: 79 52.3%

• Total voters

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
What i mean is 1. you had 2 Nymph on board were never have sex to any... when you can do as copilot what you want to do???

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1248 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
beachday_190.png

First of all, I need to apologize for the uncharacteristically long wait, but lastly, the first Beta is now ready and can be downloaded on Patreon.

This update will contain the linear part, which has already been started in version 0.5(.1). From the preview you can possibly guess, that this time the obligatory beach day episode is going to happen.

After this, you're again released into the free roam with some changes to the ship's inner layout. The new rooms are completely traversable, but there is no content at all. You'll just find a bunch of menus with just a "Back." button.

Changelog (compared to public release 0.5.1):
  • 474 new HD renders
  • 11 new animations
  • 1.602 new lines of code
  • 1 and a half new sex scenes
Current stats:
  • 6.002 HD renders
  • 207 animations
  • 53.089 lines of code
  • about 7 in-game weeks of content

The Patreon-only beta can be acquired here:
The last public update (V0.5.1) can be downloaded for free here:

Preview images:
beachday_11.png
beachday_148.png
beachday_166.png
beachday_217.png
beachday_228.png
beachday_234.png
holodeck_sar.png
lab_leer.png
notruf_114.png

Reactions: The King of Pirates

HG

Sep 12, 2016
Why is there a savegame protection in place (seriously) and how can I deactivate it? Because when I hit accept it doesn't react accordingly.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Why is there a savegame protection in place (seriously) and how can I deactivate it? Because when I hit accept it doesn't react accordingly.
I'm not sure what you're referring to...
Could you please elaborate on your problem?

HG

Sep 12, 2016
I'm not sure what you're referring to...
Could you please elaborate on your problem?
If I edit a savegame via , there is some kind of savegame check, warning me that someone maliciously could have manipulated the save game outside of the game. If I press "ok" which indicates that I accept the potential risk, the savegame does not load, instead it brings me back into overview.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
finished playing it, i only felt that it could have more scenes, idk if i missed out because of choices, but its nice to see that a new version will come out, wish we got more zoela content

Reactions: Janamus Sura

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
maid_teaser.png

Although it took me ages to complete the first beta, the second one was delivered in record time!

This beta will contain the usual trinity of breakfast events as well as the main events for Lin, Pirlia, and Ladira. Additionally, there will be also some events centering on side characters.

• 784 new HD renders
  • 22 new animations
  • 2.856 new lines of code
  • 3 and a half new sex scenes
Current stats:
  • 6.312 HD renders
  • 218 animations
  • 54.343 lines of code

Preview images:
dream_138.png
ladira_gym_13.png
lin_maid_171.png
lin_maid_209.png
minerva_13.png

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm not sure how or what I've done wrong but I'm stuck with ladira at 3/4. So I can't "apologize".

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Welp looks like I might have to restart. Are Ladira and Pirlia mutually exclusive?
A restart may not be nessary... the next update (the current beta 2 to be more precise) will feature an easy to accquire "replacement" point.

Ladira and Pirlia are both full LIs and are generally therefore not exclusive. If you're referring to the two paths in Lin's quest line, both Ladira and Pirlia's path lead to the same end and you can (and should) play both path to their end. I you're about to lock yourself permenantly out of content, I will greet you with a warning.

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
sar_snow_63.png

Well... I had a very good month and I have another beta version for you.

This beta will contain the main events centering on Sarlé, Rachel, Sabrina, Saefia, and Zoela as well as some miscellaneous with side characters and the main quest.

• 1.106 new HD renders
  • 36 new animations
  • 4.179 new lines of code
  • 4 and a half new sex scenes
Current stats:
  • 6.634 HD renders
  • 232 animations
  • 55.666 lines of code
So the only question is, what is needed for the full release? First, new additions to the showers are still needed. Additionally, I wanted to remake some older stiff animations, and as I've mentioned in the last dev diary, I want to make a little sound/music rework, since my library of sounds and music has immensely grown in the last year and some themes are my new grinding even my gears.

Of course, there will also be the usual bug hunt and I will send the game to my editors as soon as possible.

Lastly, although I was able to finish the beta versions in a quick suggestion, I will not have much time in the next 4 weeks, so the full release will most certainly not happen in August, but rather in early/mid-September...

Preview images:
horror_15.png
rachel_schwiegersohn_228.png
sabrina_emi_53.png
saefia_bench_07.png
zoela_saufen_saefia_23.png

Reactions: ArhraCole and MinXe

Wolfram99

Aug 20, 2023
I guess dead ends is the name of the game, the quests asking to raise affection, and there being no way to do that without restarting the game.

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
I guess dead ends is the name of the game, the quests asking to raise affection, and there being no way to do that without restarting the game.
you can alter the values of the girls with Uni renpy mod, that thing saved my life, no longer searching for gallery/cheat codes, you can also fix the game if you see tracebacks of mispelling errors, its a life saver

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Funkelregen [v0.5.1] [Janamus Sura]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
HS2_2024-09-08-11-47-44-309.png

I finally made it! Version 0.6 is finally ready... Although it took me uncharacteristically long to complete the current update, I hope the result will please you:

Release Schedule:
  • Commanders: 08.09
  • Lieutenants: 15.09
  • Sergeants: 22.09.
  • Privates: 29.09.
  • Public Release: 06.10.
  • 1.406 new HD renders
  • 41 new animations
  • 4.856 new lines of code
  • 4 and a half new sex scenes
  • Music/SFX rework
Current stats:
  • 6.652 HD renders
  • 237 animations
  • 56.343 lines of code
  • 186 SFX and music tracks

As you can see above, I spent the last weeks going through the whole game reworking/adding/switching sound effects, so there's the possibility I screwed up. If you encounter a bug screen saying "Couldn't find file 'audio/.../xyz.mp3'" it's safe to ignore that, but please let me know...

I hope you will like the latest installment. I'm now returning to the drawing board to finish the V0.7's texts. Maybe I will be able to offer a beta before the public release hits this time.

... or I will be stuck to the waist in Tyranids...

The Patreon-only early access can be acquired here:

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes