NTR (Read this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/funkelregen-v0-6-janamus-sura.164991/post-15068729)

• Free use / sharing

Votes: 31 20.7%
  • NTR based on affection points

Votes: 21 14.0%
  • Girls reject Adrian a priori

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Girls reject Adrian (with a Saefia upsi…)

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Adrian focuses on side character(s)

Votes: 12 8.0%
  • Kill’m off!

Votes: 78 52.0%

• Total voters

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Wallpaper.png

It is finally here... Version 0.6 of Funkelregen is now free for all... enjoy!

Changelog (compared to public release 0.5.1):
  • 1.406 new HD renders
  • 41 new animations
  • 4.856 new lines of code
  • 4 and a half new sex scenes
  • Music/SFX rework
Current stats:
  • 6.652 HD renders
  • 237 animations
  • 56.343 lines of code
  • about 7 in-game weeks of content
  • 186 SFX and music tracks
As you can see above, I made a rework of the music/sound effects in the game. Therefore it is almost certainly the case, that you get the following error once you load an old safe: "OSError: Couldn't find file 'audio/Escape from Lv426 by Karl Casey.mp3'." These errors or similar ones you can safely ignore. But if you find any further crashes of this kind, it would be very helpful to me, if you point them out to me.

Contrary to the last two releases, I'm not going to start a new poll immediately. I have a plan for one, but it needs more context and therefore I will wait until the next obligatory devlog in about a week. But buckle up, the next devlog is going to be a big one with some complex topics...

In the end, I have to admit, the Tyranids on Kadaku as well as the Genestealers in the bowels of the Von Valancius flagship were too many and therefore I don't have a fresh beta version ready right now. If you want to support me regardless, here's my Patreon page:
And finally... here's the download link for the latest version:

Reactions: giqui and BlasKyau

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Funkelregen-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Janamus Sura

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Funkelregen [v0.6] [Janamus Sura]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.35 GB

WIN/MAC: -

ANDROID >> BETA version >>

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Should probably pay more attention to the bottom of the questlog lol missed the part on Sabrina's quest where it says last part isn't available in this build spent 20 min wondering wtf I was doing wrong lol

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I suspect that most of those who voted for Pirlia don't like Zoela either, and vice versa, those who voted for Zoela mostly won't want to know about Pirlia either.
pretty much this, knowing that two Lis are femdom only is reason enough not to bother with this game

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018

pretty much this, knowing that two Lis are femdom only is reason enough not to bother with this game
You can easily avoid any LI, and you can actually avoid LIs you're interested in if you're not careful enough about how you give them points. The game has no grinding, so points with LIs are only earned by choosing certain options in non-repeatable scenes.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
It's pretty harmless and short... Nothing that should go against your taste...
Well, the precedents don't make me think highly of Zoela's scenes. Otherwise, my interest in her remains the same as it was in the previous update (zero), so if only to not earn points with her, I think I'll still avoid the scene (I'll probably play it to see how it is, but in my final playthrough I'll choose the other option)

EDIT:

After watching the scene, it's actually short and harmless. In any case, I'd rather not give Zoela any points, so I'm going to avoid it anyway.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I think I used the terms "rather submissive" and "rather dominant" last time, so let me clarify my way too short summary and explain further...

Rachel, Lin, Sarlé, Saefia (and Anni) are going to be the purely submissive characters with Lin being the most submissive out of them all... They will never aggressively lay hand on the MC or will appear in a dominant (sexual) role...

Sabrina and Ladira are going to be switches, which can have dominant tendencies. Sabrina's very soft approach lives in my head under "I'll hug you and never let you go...". Ladira will of course go into a mommy-dom direction, but I have to admit there aren't many plans for that at the moment... The next 2 to 3 scenes with these two will probably be rather submissive or neutral in terms of D/s dynamics... Maybe I introduce a path split for the two regarding their switch personalities...
(PS: Ladira's question in the current version whether or not you liked her dom-persona and liked being ordered around has absolutely no effects)

Yes, Zoela is planed to go in a quite dominant direction, that will focus on tease'n'denial. But remember she's an Illab after all and the MC possesses a large physical advantage over her. My scatch for her next scene includes an option halfway through her scene to either endure her "torment" or to literally flip her over into a 69 or something like that... I'm not sure how I will build upon that at the moment...

I guess for you Pirlia is a loss cause... She sees all of life as a fight/competition and since she's among the most powerful you'll mostly end up on the submissive side with her... Maybe there will be some rather neutral scenes in the future when the relationship between the MC and Pirlia will get more emotional...

I hope this clarifies my previous comment and I will keep you as a player... and of course remember, that the femdom scenes will most certainly be available/skippable...
Can you avoid the dominant girls ?

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
hm i have a little troubles with the quest sleepy .... i mean i don t know how many sellep i must have with the girl for the quest end can anyone say me this please?

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
very short but good update, is it planned to mc dominate zoela? or she will be always be dominant

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
very short but good update, is it planned to mc dominate zoela? or she will be always be dominant
Zoela is generally planed to be a dominent LI, but (in contrast to Pirlia) the MC has a vast physical advance towards Zoela and maybe we will be able to quite literally flip her over as soon as he's fed up with her games... (as longs as Zoela doesn't take precautionary measures...)

Reactions: anoneemous

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I think I used the terms "rather submissive" and "rather dominant" last time, so let me clarify my way too short summary and explain further...

Rachel, Lin, Sarlé, Saefia (and Anni) are going to be the purely submissive characters with Lin being the most submissive out of them all... They will never aggressively lay hand on the MC or will appear in a dominant (sexual) role...

Sabrina and Ladira are going to be switches, which can have dominant tendencies. Sabrina's very soft approach lives in my head under "I'll hug you and never let you go...". Ladira will of course go into a mommy-dom direction, but I have to admit there aren't many plans for that at the moment... The next 2 to 3 scenes with these two will probably be rather submissive or neutral in terms of D/s dynamics... Maybe I introduce a path split for the two regarding their switch personalities...
(PS: Ladira's question in the current version whether or not you liked her dom-persona and liked being ordered around has absolutely no effects)

Yes, Zoela is planed to go in a quite dominant direction, that will focus on tease'n'denial. But remember she's an Illab after all and the MC possesses a large physical advantage over her. My scatch for her next scene includes an option halfway through her scene to either endure her "torment" or to literally flip her over into a 69 or something like that... I'm not sure how I will build upon that at the moment...

I guess for you Pirlia is a loss cause... She sees all of life as a fight/competition and since she's among the most powerful you'll mostly end up on the submissive side with her... Maybe there will be some rather neutral scenes in the future when the relationship between the MC and Pirlia will get more emotional...

I hope this clarifies my previous comment and I will keep you as a player... and of course remember, that the femdom scenes will most certainly be available/skippable...
You might want to think about posting this explanation in the Dev notes. Otherwise you may get tired of answering these types of questions. Just a thought. :unsure:
Loving the game. :love:

Janamus Sura

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2023
Thank you that helped me a lot now i must wait of the next update then i think i can not increase more affection with the girls without a new quest or have you an trick how i can make this without a new update?
Are you just talking about the huge Sabrina affection threshold, that you're not suposed to achieve or do you have some other dead end?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes