yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FurrHouse-CH5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
I'm not too sure what to make of this one...
On one hand, it looks fine, and the interactions between characters are written well.
On the other hand, it mostly feels like one infodump after another. Learning in detail about like 20 people you're likely to never meet is a bit... well, boring.

There are some small grammatical issues: word order in questions, choice of article ("the", "a", or none), and odd prepositions.

Also, the "devotion < -5 means game over" rule is imo problematic. I found myself disagreeing with Chandra a lot, so in order to just keep playing, I disabled the game over condition in the script. Though setting it to -6 or -7 would have sufficed... What I'm getting at is that (1) it feels silly for any of the girls to abandon the group just because the MC doesn't go along with every silly thing they do, and (2) it severely limits player choice; having a neutral relationship with Chandra seems almost impossible with this restriction.

I don't know what I'll do with this game. Probably have another look when it's done, then toss it in the bin once I've driven Chandra away again... Anyway, good luck, Dev.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
How do you pronounce 'aoidhe'? I tried googling it and got... untrustworthy/unconvincing results. I have enough experience with gaelic names to know the answer is probably something like Ada or Ava but i just want to be 100% on it.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Yo, so, was Arwen originally envisioned as a blood related half sister but reworked due to Patreon bullshit? Cause there's a few jokes dancing around incest and it is a subject with a very populated history on this website so i can easily see it being so... but then that really comes down to the dev, so i gotta ask, which way would you have gone with her if you didn't have Patreon dangling a sword over your head?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
How do you pronounce 'aoidhe'? I tried googling it and got... untrustworthy/unconvincing results. I have enough experience with gaelic names to know the answer is probably something like Ada or Ava but i just want to be 100% on it.
I'd guess it's a typo of aoibhe which is ava.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bingoogus
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes