Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
you can, but you need to know how to scult a human head in blender or zbrush.
create a new character >import for custom offset in blender> create a new shape> scult his head> export the custom offset> tadam
BUT like Reilit say human, Feral (100% or so, animal) are prohibited.
you must not publish them !
View attachment 1713430
no 1 no 5 to be clear
so basically no kemomimi in japanese, got it

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
small problem though, I have no idea how to work Blender
requiert a little bit of practise but honnestly sculting is the less difficult to learn the basis, and the less time consuming in furryvne since you already have your character
blender is free, the mod to import customoffset from furryvne to blender vice versa, is free. if you got like around 3hours you know how to custom your character. and in less then a week you will have your cutomoffset. i personnaly started with little modification. just take your time step by step.
if you saw my character posted here you will know it's not that difficult. it just take time depending on how you want your result, if just make a shape is okay for you then it will be fast, but in general make a complete character take time, a lot of time : got around 50-75hours for my first character, including all the learning course of FurryVNE, gimp, and blender. unfortunatly i don't have the time anymore to finish it but if i compare to the other work i can say my work is around the middle in term of quality

Last edited:

mikeeuocto

May 18, 2018
is it possible to model swap in FVNE? like import custom models and textures? Or i need to use a specific base shape they provide?

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
is it possible to model swap in FVNE? like import custom models and textures? Or i need to use a specific base shape they provide?
you can import your own texture.
if you have just some part you can import them as well, but you can't import, arms, legs, sexual organ nor a torso in (incluted whole model) or i have'nt find a way todo it
you need to use the base shape, BUT you can modify them in blender making a custom offset that can be imported in FurryVNE on your character

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
There was a new Dev update:
All the sweet ass time they took, then popping up on public essentially just to tell people "We're aiming to launch the interaction systems later this year."
Wished my college teach's were as tolerant....among other things

"The character creator is fully usable right now though and can be accessed by patrons."
Ah, ofc. Gotta love the attitudes these "subscription-based artists" have....Jesus chirst. Oh well, here we are i suppose.

"So far, we have implemented the furry avatar creation tool"
Oh yeah, the editor that they already got set up like, 2 years ago? Which from there on twas just a number of minor/tweaks and additions?
Seriously, go to their forums and check out just how many variations there are already from 2020 alone.

Oh, this is rich;
"...using our own custom made physics engine."
Boy! No wonder they took their time, theyre making their own engine, you guys!

...lol

Call me boomer and fucking sue me, but i guess coding your own simulations inside someone else's engine counts as making your own engine now.

Sigh. Anyway, i suppose the post there is pretty much a marketing strategy, keep the hype *wheeeeze* as well as an ad reroll...Tho im just wondering what other self-imposed obstacles they got set up along the way at this point, more than anything else -_-

We'll see when we get there i guess. Towards another fucking year, most likely...For the 6th time, now? Welp, at least it aint my money on the line so i guess nothing we have to say here mean fuck all anyways less weve spoonfed em our income for 5+ years.

Anyway, thx for the heads up Kilosan

P.S; Imma just copy-paste the PR speech here. Vid's up in referred link at e6.
Hi all!

I'm odes, the programmer working on this project known as FurryVNE.

What is FurryVNE?

FurryVNE stands for "Furry Visual Noveling Editor" and aims to be a complete toolset for creating furry avatars and stories, whether those be SFW or NSFW, as well as a sharing platform connected to it. All characters in this video were made using FurryVNE.

FurryVNE is an extraordinarily ambitious project aiming to reshape the furry fandom. Up until this point, content and story creation has been in the hands of the few who are talented enough to be artists, but with this tool, we're trying to democratize furry content creation by making it easy for regular users to create content too.

So far, we have implemented the furry avatar creation tool. This acts as a base for everything else that's to come. While we will continue to work on this tool, right now we're focused on implementing the interaction/animation systems, which are all physically based using our own custom made physics engine. In the video above, we're demonstrating the new collision systems that we've implemented for FurryVNE. We're aiming to launch the interaction systems later this year. The character creator is fully usable right now though and can be accessed by patrons.

If you want to support our project, check out our patreon page:

NOTE! The features shown in this video are not yet available. We're aiming to release them later this year.

VR will be implemented after the interaction systems.

Our patreon:

Link to the Patreon post for this specific entry:

Twitter:

FurAffinity:

Music in video:

All the best.
- odes

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
All the sweet ass time they took, then popping up on public essentially just to tell people "We're aiming to launch the interaction systems later this year."
Wished my college teach's were as tolerant....among other things

"The character creator is fully usable right now though and can be accessed by patrons."
Ah, ofc. Gotta love the attitudes these "subscription-based artists" have....Jesus chirst. Oh well, here we are i suppose.

"So far, we have implemented the furry avatar creation tool"
Oh yeah, the editor that they already got set up like, 2 years ago? Which from there on twas just a number of minor/tweaks and additions?
Seriously, go to their forums and check out just how many variations there are already from 2020 alone.

Oh, this is rich;
"...using our own custom made physics engine."
Boy! No wonder they took their time, theyre making their own engine, you guys!

...lol

Call me boomer and fucking sue me, but i guess coding your own simulations inside someone else's engine counts as making your own engine now.

Sigh. Anyway, i suppose the post there is pretty much a marketing strategy, keep the hype *wheeeeze* as well as an ad reroll...Tho im just wondering what other self-imposed obstacles they got set up along the way at this point, more than anything else -_-

We'll see when we get there i guess. Towards another fucking year, most likely...For the 6th time, now? Welp, at least it aint my money on the line so i guess nothing we have to say here mean fuck all anyways less weve spoonfed em our income for 5+ years.

Anyway, thx for the heads up Kilosan

P.S; Imma just copy-paste the PR speech here. Vid's up in referred link at e6.
for the CCtools : in 2years Odes make major updates ability to make a full custom character with base, fur authoring, garment support and custom garment... and a huge optimization of it. as Dogson constantly feed it with new content.

for the self-imposed obstacle : if something you've made is not up your standard because the engine restrain you and you have the ability todo it , you wil just stay here and say "Meh good enough" ? well that's a choice they didn't make, i hugely prefer they work on this engine and give a good result, than just make another crappy and sloppy adult game/program.

and yes it's marketing :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i honnestly don't know why at each post you make you complain about on how they milk their patreon ; like you said you didn't paid a penny, but you're always here looking for info and downloading their game, that's some of us sharing, and still spiting on it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes