Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
btw, I think they should put this page link in the home page, there you can find all the characters that we can download and use in the game when the interactions come out (I hope that last one works out)

Reactions: DwingF9 and d183

d183

Oct 28, 2017
btw, I think they should put this page link in the home page, there you can find all the characters that we can download and use in the game when the interactions come out (I hope that last one works out)

bro, the variety of designs, the Thiccness

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DwingF9

Braves

Dec 10, 2020
FurryVNE 2023-05-07

Pixeldrain

We are getting very close to the awaited animation features release, I can feel it! There are already so many lovely characters in the cloud, I cannot wait to see what people do with them!
Could we get the OP edited with the latest dropped versions as they're dropped, while I'm thinking about it?

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
please someone from patreon ask Odes if he can share the Yiffalicious source code, so with the community we could create mods like new models or sliders, while they continue this spectacular game.

Last edited:

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
please someone from patreon ask Odes if he can share the Yiffalicious source code, so with the community we could create mods like new models or sliders, while they continue this spectacular game.
that is already the case, you need to create an offset for your character and then you can add sliders
Even if the blender part is huge, the CC of FVNE itself without blender things is already way better than any other furry game will propose.

And in anycase at this stage of dev there is many other things to add than a mod support or sharing the source code (and some malicious ppl can even think of stealing it for their own crappy program/game).
Some think they are slow, but they are not sluggish nor milker, it's not a Hiatus party patreon game like many other.

BTW some ppl complaining about somes big parts in on blender : think it like a mod : for creating a mod you spend hours learning/modifying/creating the code (+ the rest, like the graphics asset.) of the game you want to mod.

PS if you really want to ask them come on , for now they are not really talkative on it but at least they look at every messages on FVNE related section.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
And in anycase at this stage of dev there is many other things to add than a mod support or sharing the source code
sorry, I don't mean that they share the source code of furryVNE, I mean that they share the source code of Yiffalicious 1, the previous game to this one. Since they left it aside to make this wonderful game that will be furryVNE (dude, I literally do not like furry at all but what they are doing here is so amazing, it is impossible for me not to fall into their arms haha). With the source code of Yiffalicious 1 and the community, I think we could tinker inside it and make interesting mods with something that the devs are no longer going to use.

Reactions: tester72

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
FurryVNE 2023-05-07

Pixeldrain

We are getting very close to the awaited animation features release, I can feel it! There are already so many lovely characters in the cloud, I cannot wait to see what people do with them!
the pixeldrain file says that have virus, anyone has opened?

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Apparently the last update before interactions is going to be released soon (only includes a panda style for character creation).
*second to last
They said there'd be another after the panda, before interactions.
If they're correct it'll probably come out in september. Personally I reckon they're being too optimistic given their track record, but we'll see I suppose.

Sarkath

Sep 8, 2019
If they're correct it'll probably come out in september. Personally I reckon they're being too optimistic given their track record, but we'll see I suppose.
FWIW, it does seem like odes was productive while Unity was fixing the SDF baking issue (both times, given that they botched the fix the first time), so that doesn't seem too unreasonable. There's no way they could have shipped it along with that bug, but he definitely made forward progress.

Even so, it's probably best to mentally tack an additional month or so onto the projected date, just in case. :)

Monoworks

May 4, 2021
FurryVNE 2023-07-21

the pixeldrain file says that have virus, anyone has opened?
If you are seeing a popup saying "Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk." it is because these EXE files are compiled with 7zip, which does not apply file signatures. Windows does not like executables with no signature! But these files are safe to use. If you do not believe me, you can rename the file to .ZIP and manually extract the game installation yourself.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes