Unity FurryVNE [2024-03-12] [FurryVNE Team]

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
Have there been any news on the animation capabilities yet?
They've shown off most of their progress on animations & interactions in a dev log 2-3 weeks ago. It's looking very promising as they have almost entirely got the animation systems up to par with their previous game Yiffalicious, but with a lot more polish & new tools than the previous game. They still have more to do before they release a playable build however. Let's hope it will be actually playable when they release it & not a buggy mess or something. Hopefully it's actually released before next year too.

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
They've shown off most of their progress on animations & interactions in a dev log 2-3 weeks ago. It's looking very promising as they have almost entirely got the animation systems up to par with their previous game Yiffalicious, but with a lot more polish & new tools than the previous game. They still have more to do before they release a playable build however. Let's hope it will be actually playable when they release it & not a buggy mess or something. Hopefully it's actually released before next year too.
Good to know... so in about another year or two? :LOL:

That's not news, that's just a list of items that remains for them to work on, if i had to guess they'll start with the tails since it has to do with adding parts.

• Haha
Reactions: Placebo00

Kilosan

Mar 10, 2019
FurryVNE 2023-07-21

Pixeldrain

If you are seeing a popup saying "Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk." it is because these EXE files are compiled with 7zip, which does not apply file signatures. Windows does not like executables with no signature! But these files are safe to use. If you do not believe me, you can rename the file to .ZIP and manually extract the game installation yourself.
i get that interactions aren't in the game yet, but can we get a link to the latest update for 2023-07-21?
8h0c8.jpg

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Ah, were finally getting somewhere! And it -only- took em 6 years! Bravo.

It'd be kinda funny if it took them this long cuz theyre trying to figure out how to DRM the living fuck out of this thing...Either way, cheers for the heads up as always, i guess.
judging by what you said, you didn't followed even from far the dev of this program.
to put it simple and short :
-one coders and one 3d artist, imo it's really difficult to blame them because it's slow, plus they didn't earn that much money, not enough to pay another person for the project (they said that the money is a problem for this project). i do agree they really lack marketing/publicy things thought.
-it's actually a very good character creator, with a lot of features.
>the animation things started when the CCtool was made and optimised. so more or less 2-3years ago.
>Unity bug making it difficult to work on it.
>after that problem solved, they've made huge progress in a short amount of time.
-that is the price for big quality stuff, not some crappy things or small project we saw every days here (not saying all but like 90% i saw is really not worth more that 1-5 bucks for me)

let me just post some links of works of "casual" work on blender only and a counterpart with FVNE+blender :
/
/
/

what i'm trying to demonstrate is you can do better with FVNE, the program is made for that. requiere less time to have a decent result. (learning included)

and now some FVNE works just because... ( :) ) :
(this one is a coop work)

Placebo00

Jan 3, 2019
judging by what you said, you didn't followed even from far the dev of this program.
to put it simple and short :
-one coders and one 3d artist, imo it's really difficult to blame them because it's slow, plus they didn't earn that much money, not enough to pay another person for the project (they said that the money is a problem for this project). i do agree they really lack marketing/publicy things thought.
-it's actually a very good character creator, with a lot of features.
>the animation things started when the CCtool was made and optimised. so more or less 2-3years ago.
>Unity bug making it difficult to work on it.
>after that problem solved, they've made huge progress in a short amount of time.
-that is the price for big quality stuff, not some crappy things or small project we saw every days here (not saying all but like 90% i saw is really not worth more that 1-5 bucks for me)

let me just post some links of works of "casual" work on blender only and a counterpart with FVNE+blender :
/
/
/

what i'm trying to demonstrate is you can do better with FVNE, the program is made for that. requiere less time to have a decent result. (learning included)

and now some FVNE works just because... ( :) ) :
(this one is a coop work)

I did, but only up to a point. One's Odes, iirc and the other i couldnt be bothered with by this stage. All i know, is there are only 2. As far as the character creation feature? I've yet to find a way to object that statement, yeah. If there was another project with a better CCtool -by this point in time-, ive yet to see them cuz, again, i cant be bothered by this point. (Clarify; Im just worn out by this point, see? And theres bills to be paid, so i just moved on altogether.)

My main problem, as i always stated (with "mixed" results), is that i just cant see the use for this "advanced" CCtool since we've yet to reach the stage where the resulting characters could be utilized. Its all just heads and no segs, you dig? lmao
Way i see it, they'd be better off starting with a functioning animtools first, and make way with more extras or polish later (the whole CC thing, which they emphasized a lot of). Makes advertisement an easier task that way too, dont you think? More traction, that way. More routine users => more words spread => steady following => more kaching, yeah?

As for this "rapid progress"? Lets just say i want to believe you. But again, im worn out by this point. How long has it been now? lol
And cuz of that, not even comparisons you made has me convinced now unfortunately, especially since these side-gig "artist's" had made quite a rep for themselves (One of the main reason sites like this exists, and then Y.P which turned K.P, among others). From there im always more in line with the skeptics than anything else. Only now, as far as ive seen, we have them interacting (even here) in a somewhat more lenient and or casual manner.

But hey, all rant and nothing to show for, eh? we'll see what we can see once we get there. Shold be veeeeery soon now, i suppose...

Good to know... so in about another year or two? :LOL:
Give or take? lmao. Another 20 feking years wouldnt make any diffrence now, would it?

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
What dose mean they will add sounds? do we get a soft/rough moans for example? or just slap/weet sounds like In Yf1?

Also I saw on twitter they work on now on belly inflation good,but how about the belly bulge? I ask them long time ago on forum about this and odes say they propably will add this to the game after they done the must done things before,so I gusse Its just apply for now to the cum inflation not the dick right? If that correct someone may know or hear about the belly bulge?

Reactions: nobodyforever

bjoe41082

Jul 7, 2021
What dose mean they will add sounds? do we get a soft/rough moans for example? or just slap/weet sounds like In Yf1?

Also I saw on twitter they work on now on belly inflation good,but how about the belly bulge? I ask them long time ago on forum about this and odes say they propably will add this to the game after they done the must done things before,so I gusse Its just apply for now to the cum inflation not the dick right? If that correct someone may know or hear about the belly bulge?
I hope so.

May 25, 2021
My main problem, as i always stated (with "mixed" results), is that i just cant see the use for this "advanced" CCtool since we've yet to reach the stage where the resulting characters could be utilized. Its all just heads and no segs, you dig? lmao
Way i see it, they'd be better off starting with a functioning animtools first, and make way with more extras or polish later
If you were following the development, you would know why that's impossible. If they start with the animation first, they just get YF1 again, where people can't customize characters. The entire point of YF2 was to create a simulator that also allowed you to create characters.

The character animation system is completely dependent on the physical shape of your character, it has to be this way to make the interaction systems superior to every other H game on the market and still allow full customization at the same time. If they started with the animation first, wouldn't have any advances in interactions at all, it would be just YF1 again with the same limitations.

As for this "rapid progress"? Lets just say i want to believe you. But again, im worn out by this point. How long has it been now? lol
You don't have to "believe" them, just look at the dev logs and see the rapid progress yourself by looking at the dates.

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022
I've read that interactions can be slowed down by small content updates, I know I have no right to complain about pirating this one, but it seems stupid that they don't focus on the main factor

RedRapture

Mar 12, 2023
Let's just say, it's a good thing that after the first year of abysmal development, I cancelled my payments to them to support the progress of this. If I had kept giving them money after several years and seen the snail-like progress being made, I may have sued for return of investment.

Oct 15, 2018
-one coders and one 3d artist, imo it's really difficult to blame them because it's slow, plus they didn't earn that much money, not enough to pay another person for the project (they said that the money is a problem for this project).
Maybe it's difference in US (I assume they're from USA) but 5k nearly 6k $ in my country is a big fkin amount of money you can use that sum of money to hire like 3 artists and 3 coders here , ngl. And another reason this game is not being funded is they seems too shady in the progress and make ppl think this is another scam and not put the money into it. Being slow is good if you want to do something big but it aslo make people feel skeptical about it. Finally most ppl come to this game for... you know the animation , without it ppl have no reason to investigate into the game.

That being said, they choice the animation as the main point of investigation maybe theirs biggest mistake or they have a big plan behind that.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
Maybe it's difference in US (I assume they're from USA) but 5k nearly 6k $ in my country is a big fkin amount of money you can use that sum of money to hire like 3 artists and 3 coders here , ngl. And another reason this game is not being funded is they seems too shady in the progress and make ppl think this is another scam and not put the money into it. Being slow is good if you want to do something big but it aslo make people feel skeptical about it. Finally most ppl come to this game for... you know the animation , without it ppl have no reason to investigate into the game.

That being said, they choice the animation as the main point of investigation maybe theirs biggest mistake or they have a big plan behind that.
ngl, i dunno where you live; but it's not the case in usa and in europe, you barely afford 2-3 guys for that kind of job, depending the state/country.
again we have talk about it : DON'T judge by your country or even city, you don't know their situation (price of life, taxes...)it's different. i assure you that 5k RAW for two is not what you expect in their country for that.

and we don't talk about """"coders"""" who know how to make a script in RPG maker or """""artist""""" who opened a book "how to draw my own manga". we're talking of ppl that can start and end a program for 3d Character creation and animation, without help, let's be serious here for 2 sec please.

won't argue about the rest, it's your opinion, and we have talk about it many time before.
just 2 things : if ppl don't fund= no project that's how it work
and they've made so much things for this project already. i dunno for big plans but that's definitively not a mistake ...
-------------------------------------

a little apart, not focusing you and don't take it for you(as you are not really in that case) :
ppl are being harsh about something they don't know how it work, they don't follow (at least, not enough closely), and they don't paid.
i have the weird feeling that some here hate the devs for no objectively good reason.

Take their places for 2min, i mean not literally, you won't be able to do 1% they actually do, but just imagine it :

>you've made a previous simulation game, that was well received, you decided to make a 2.0 version of it because you are passionate, and it don't fit your today standards, you have greater plan for it.
>2017 the first year, you plan and realize it will not be like the previous game it will be more complicated,and decide to start from scratch, some of the previous game community come and fund you. cool !
>2 years passed, bases and basis for the cctool are done, you even add some cool features and you've made some advance on your animation tool too, but the founding don't change mush. it's normal after all their is not much visual change.
>2020, the project really take form, money goes okay, nothing much but it's decent. you really need to start to protect yourself law wise, banks argues nothing simple... but meanwhile you have done great, keeping adding cool features. Renamed your project and changing your plan.
>2021, so far so good, but problem start appear, it's planned anyway. but the founding start to go down, and decided you better crunch and make more release, focusing more on the animation(because most ppl want it apparently) but you need to continue actively working on the cctool too.
>2022-2023 problem accumulate and for the most part it's not on your side, founding have lowered a lot. but passion : you continue working and keeping your patreons informed and start advertising on other platform that might be interested in your project : Fur affinity, E621....

----------NOW----------
you actually make a CCtool way more customizable than 99.9% and more or less easy to use of what the market offer, the cctool is optimized, mostly bug free, the animation update is close to be useable by your standards, still not much founding.

Some question for you now (the * is my opinion) :
during this period:
-you see "insert whatever you want" (like little but good, crappy, scam ...) projects similar to yours at some point, having way much more founding than you have actually. Getting more popular than yours for some random reasons you don't really understand. advertising ? don't seem to be the case. advance ? not really too.
How do you handle that ?
*As fuzzyFerret it will make me depressed. probabbly continue working on the animation update because yeah it will boost the project popularity. i'm sure...

-in some pirate website they have released your program for free
How do you react to that ?
*difficult to answer, well i've done that before, because of money issue or for testing before buying.
will make me upset but not really against the downloader, more the uploader. maybe having a little discussion on these website make things better ?...

-on some of these websites they discuss about your game. cool ! ... cool ? not sure, a lot of them seem to be really angry and harsh, making some odd comparison or even invent some fact. calling you a scammer, milking your patreons. without speaking of the arguments of slow dev and bad dev choices.
what will you do ?
* for most of them, these ppl don't paid me a penny, not following closely and downloading illegally my project !
but still insulting me for free, commenting how bad my choices are and how slow the development of the program is without knowing a bit of what is game dev.
i'm still depressed and upset, how the fuck i can discuss with theses ppl ? speaking to them might just result getting me more depressed and upset and getting them more against my project but still downloading it... and even if i do what purpose did it serve ?
i will be even more drepessed now, even if i know it just a part that don't like it, it will hurt me a lot.

a final word : every ones have his own opinions, but it's better to keep it for you if having absolutely no knowledge in this subject and didn't even do the slightest bit of research your own and just to say : blah blah blah no arguments it's a scam anyway.
it's like, you saw on the TV a guy getting hit by a truck, and you say "meh he deserve it, lol".

Last edited:

MotorcycleCop

Aug 16, 2021
Yeah, $5-6K a month (before taxes) ain't bad, but it's not enough to support a larger team, especially when they're paying for servers for the online sharing part of the game & Patreon has to take their cut. Their first game, Yiffalicious, gave me hundreds of hours of enjoyment & I realized I never payed any money for it. If they manage to give us the animations & interactions before the next decade, I feel it'll only be fair to finally throw some money their way, lol. The latest preview they showed off looked great, like a complete upgrade to Yiffalicious. It sucks to have to wait so long & maybe they could've done several things better over the years, but as long as it all shapes up in the end it's better late than never.

goblinraider

Aug 18, 2017
what will you do ?
* for most of them, these ppl don't paid me a penny, not following closely and downloading illegally my project !
but still insulting me for free, commenting how bad my choices are and how slow the development of the program is without knowing a bit of what is game dev.
$12/month for access to WIP builds.
This thread was made in January of 2020, 42 months ago.

Let's assume there is a player named Bob who subbed to the game's patreon after finding out about the sequel via this thread, and was charged in February of 2020 for the first time. 41 months of charges.

41 months * $12 a month = $492 dollars spent total so far, just by Bob

Don't be a schmuck like Bob.

Last edited:

Jotarosuke

Apr 8, 2020
$12/month for access to WIP builds.
This thread was made in January of 2020, 42 months ago.

Let's assume there is a player named Bob who subbed to the game's patreon after finding out about the sequel via this thread, and was charged in February of 2020 for the first time. 41 months of charges.

41 months * $12 a month = $492 dollars spent total so far, just by Bob

That's $492 from Bob with not much different to show for it after all this time.

Why should Bob pay $492 for a character creator that just keeps adding parts that Bob himself can make in blender? Why would I choose to pay for it knowing how much Bob has spent?

Don't be a schmuck like Bob.
Just going to interject here, this is such an extreme example. Bob can pay for a month or so for support, and if he isn't satisfied with the speed of the project run by two people, simply unsubscribe!
Since he also has access to this thread he can still check in later if he ever got curious about the state of the project. Changelogs and builds are posted here with at most a few weeks delay. Ultimately, "Bob" doesn't exist and if someone like him does, it's still their decision. If they have the income and faith to spend on the FurryVNE team, more power to them lmao.

You aren't obligated to pay for more than a month if you aren't happy with the progress.

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes