VN Ren'Py Further Education [Ep.6 v0.6] [Kvitravn Tales]

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
An original game, it stands out from the grey majority. The only thing I think is missing is at least a general walkthrough, with minimal explanation. I think so because the game is not simple, and the presence of a large number of non-obvious choices at the beginning of the game can disappoint and scare off many players. But maybe I'm wrong. I recommend at least trying it, I'll wait for the continuation myself :) (y).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You are overthinking so much out of this game: a rollercoaster ride will have the same loops and twirls every last time you ride it, but you can choose to look at your left when you pass the graveyard and watch the animatronic dead wife twirling or you can look to your right when passing through the same graveyard and watch the animatronic zombie coming out of the ground.
The only thing I think is missing is at least a general walkthrough, with minimal explanation.
to tw.gif
Using the words of Kvitravn Dev: Nah chief, just 2 approaches to a situation.
Basically how the MC would interact with the girl In that moment, as there's no point system or anything
- I just want to approach that situation in 2 different ways.

Last edited:

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
If this is a game, and not a kinetic novel, then perhaps the choice still matters, even if there is no obvious relationship statistics. For example, I am interested in the atmosphere and dynamics themselves, and therefore the development of the hero, and not his glamour. I saw 3 options (choosing one of 3 characters). Of course, the game is worth trying all the paths, but as they say, the right pointer is never superfluous :) . But this is only my opinion, which in no way diminishes the merits of the game (y).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kvitravn Dev

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Cuckolding ≠ Cheating
Cuckolding is voluntary, cheating isn't.

And no I'll never put Cuckolding as a main thing anywhere in my stories.
Bruv...

Being cheated on makes you a cuckold... that's like how it's always been.

That's straight up wrong.

it simply means your wife fucking another dude... whether or not you allowed it, only makes it swinging or cheating, both are cuckolds.

And first game did have NTR... "Not an LI" is a cope-out trying to skirt around f95's definition, (which is loose enough as it is, but damn the mental gymnastics you devs use to dodge your way around it).

Was his wife... it's NTR. and you showed it. So game should have the tag, but it's protected. (even Blackheart acadmey got the tag for a bad ending, so it was also avoidable, yours wasn't).

Why are people so hung up on semantics lmao. Everyone knows what I meant. But whatever.
Let me rephrase it then: is MC going to get cheated on in this new game, for narrative purposes, like it happened in the prologue?
My 2 cents for you man, and I know it's an old comment but...

Use this saying "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, still shame on you, but I should've known better."

Basically, don't give someone who's stabbed you once already the chance to stab you again.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes