ShyGuy1993$

Apr 17, 2024
Game is a little to addicting. Point I had to create an account to get some help . Making progress in the story but currently stuck on where I need to find the ingredients to make a fire potion . I went to well and got the third sex scene with Nico Robin but am currently stuck unable to move forward. Help please

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Game is a little to addicting. Point I had to create an account to get some help . Making progress in the story but currently stuck on where I need to find the ingredients to make a fire potion . I went to well and got the third sex scene with Nico Robin but am currently stuck unable to move forward. Help please
On the first page there is a link to a google doc listing all ingredients and where to find them.

Usually it just means you need to advance one of the other ladies in order to reach the place that ingredient will be found.

Reactions: ShyGuy1993$

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
If you haven't seen it in the gdoc, what you need is the dragon core, which you can find in the chest in the ruined city's basement

Dracorex35

Apr 15, 2024
Honestly I have no solution for you there xD
Though its great that now I know of a sequence break that needs to be patched.

Well, if you really do want to keep going with your save and want me to fix it you can send your save + global file. However if I debug you like that I cant ensure it wont cause any problem later.
Yes thank you, but when I try to link the files it tells me that the .rmmzsave isn't supported and it wont show up if i try to post it. Thank you for the help

Heresy.69

May 29, 2022
Wait what? I mean sarada is still lying there ? Should have only lasted 1 day so when you sleep she goes back. (Also if you're searching for her outside, she's grounded so she's inside her room.)
I had this same issue. When I replayed the scene it reset her so I could progress.

Heresy.69

May 29, 2022
I climbed up the mountain in the ninja village, but after the cutscene where you are almost at the top, I went back down to sleep instead of going all the way to the top, but now my character is stuck as if she is still climbing and I can't interact with anything or progress the game. Please help
I had this issue too. Have you tried hitting the enter key when facing the ledge?

Dracorex35

Apr 15, 2024
I had this issue too. Have you tried hitting the enter key when facing the ledge?
When i go back to the mountain, i am facing away from the mountain and I can't reach the beginning of the mountain, can you explain a little more what you did to fix this please

hontza

May 7, 2020
Faust Seiker Hi, I wanted to ask what do you model in? Blender? I have been researching about making a game of my own, and I find RPG maker quite easy, (compared to other stuff I worked in) but the graphics side is by far the biggest obstacle..I would be glad for any advice you could share..

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Faust Seiker Hi, I wanted to ask what do you model in? Blender? I have been researching about making a game of my own, and I find RPG maker quite easy, (compared to other stuff I worked in) but the graphics side is by far the biggest obstacle..I would be glad for any advice you could share..
I model in Koikatsu. Any illusion game (koikatsu or honey selector 2) is a good start if you want to start animating. I would strongly advise that you take time to learn how to animate in those instead of just using their pre-built animations though.

You need to heavily mod them to be able to use them as animation software though.

hontza

May 7, 2020
I model in Koikatsu. Any illusion game (koikatsu or honey selector 2) is a good start if you want to start animating. I would strongly advise that you take time to learn how to animate in those instead of just using their pre-built animations though.

You need to heavily mod them to be able to use them as animation software though.
Thanks a lot, that really, really helps. I was thinking of making everything from scratch in Blender... I agree that learning how to animate properly needs to be a first step.

Good luck wiht your work and thanks again for the advice, I hope you are enjoying your work!(I kinda do not think you are in need of it, but if you need some help writting the story or something else writting related..let me know, I would gladly help.)

Reactions: Faust Seiker
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes