cripple_mans

Dec 3, 2020
I can't get past chapter 1, there is literally nothing i can do to progress. I have checked all npcs, all areas and at every time of day and nothing. I have stuff to craft but there is no way to get the materials.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I can't get past chapter 1, there is literally nothing i can do to progress. I have checked all npcs, all areas and at every time of day and nothing. I have stuff to craft but there is no way to get the materials.
Do you have 1 scene with : Inko, Izumi, Mitsuki, Nami ? (That unlocks the cave)
If you're after that, then tell where you are so I can tell what you're missing. (With how rpgm works it is very very very probable that you're missing something and that it's not because of a bug.)

kanashiro

Dec 8, 2018
Oh and this is really great so far. Looking forward to the naruto and fairy tale stuff.

Do you plan on eventually adding bleach?

origlass

Oct 5, 2022
View attachment 3154714

Overview:
After years of research and a bit of luck, Lazuli finally managed to create her magnum opus,
the Cumcoction.
Follow the story of this sexual crazed alchemist as she tries to corrupt all of the girls surrounding her.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-01
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Faust Seiker - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 ?
Language: English
Length: 5h+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
April Fools Special Chapter
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Chapter 3 Part 2
Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android*: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

*For some people, some scenes don't work with the android version of the game. It depends on your phone.*

Extras: Save Folder - Ingredient List - Fan Sig

View attachment 3355794 View attachment 3333476 View attachment 3175065 View attachment 2546007 View attachment 3154711 View attachment 2546008 View attachment 2984413 View attachment 3333474 View attachment 2546013 View attachment 3175076 View attachment 2851462 View attachment 3333479 View attachment 2546014 View attachment 3333477 View attachment 2735060 View attachment 2851439
Hi PLEASE help me ! HOW DO I PROCEED TO CHAPTER 4 I UNLOCKED ALL THE SENCE FROM NAROTU VILLAGE

johnonamus

Jun 11, 2020
I've gotten stuck in the same place a few times now. I have gone as far as I can with all the girls in the regular village and Kunoichi village up until the point that I need special training from Naruto. However, every time I talk to him he just says they haven't been able to decipher the scrolls yet. I have also cleared the boulders for the merchant. I've done this with my original save, and when that didn't work, from save 6 in the given saves folder. Is there something I'm missing?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I've gotten stuck in the same place a few times now. I have gone as far as I can with all the girls in the regular village and Kunoichi village up until the point that I need special training from Naruto. However, every time I talk to him he just says they haven't been able to decipher the scrolls yet. I have also cleared the boulders for the merchant. I've done this with my original save, and when that didn't work, from save 6 in the given saves folder. Is there something I'm missing?
This means there is a scene you haven't seen that is necessary to progress. If you screen me your chapter 2 recollection room I should be able to tell.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes