Indiboy235

Dec 1, 2023
yall i need help. I got in hinata's night training. I've been to the 3 marked spots but accidentally skipped the conversation. Idk where to go now and still stuck in the night training. Anyone know what to do next?

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
yall i need help. I got in hinata's night training. I've been to the 3 marked spots but accidentally skipped the conversation. Idk where to go now and still stuck in the night training. Anyone know what to do next?
If it's the second time, you can go to Ino's shop. If it's the first time, I think there's a 4th one and then you have to go to Laz's home.

Indiboy235

Dec 1, 2023
If it's the second time, you can go to Ino's shop. If it's the first time, I think there's a 4th one and then you have to go to Laz's home.
I didn't found any 4th spot, can't enter anyones houses including laz. When i tried ino's shop the dialogue said "ino isn't in there" and "wanna try your luck?" I thought that's the place but nothing happened other than laz stepping in front of hinata, after that it's just back to walking outside, not even a black screen when you are entering a room

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I didn't found any 4th spot, can't enter anyones houses including laz. When i tried ino's shop the dialogue said "ino isn't in there" and "wanna try your luck?" I thought that's the place but nothing happened other than laz stepping in front of hinata, after that it's just back to walking outside, not even a black screen when you are entering a room
Yeah so you're missing the fourth spot.
- next to ino shop
- left of kushina's field
- the place where sarada is in the morning
- down the tavern

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Yeah so you're missing the fourth spot.
- next to ino shop
- left of kushina's field
- the place where sarada is in the morning
- down the tavern
I find it quite interesting, I'm just a little sad that all the characters are women, Have you ever thought about putting a man in the game?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I find it quite interesting, I'm just a little sad that all the characters are women, Have you ever thought about putting a man in the game?
Haven't actually played it before commenting, huh? Because there's both one of the male pokemon mc's and Naruto that get fucked by big futa dicks.

Dracorex35

Apr 15, 2024
I climbed up the mountain in the ninja village, but after the cutscene where you are almost at the top, I went back down to sleep instead of going all the way to the top, but now my character is stuck as if she is still climbing and I can't interact with anything or progress the game. Please help

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
I climbed up the mountain in the ninja village, but after the cutscene where you are almost at the top, I went back down to sleep instead of going all the way to the top, but now my character is stuck as if she is still climbing and I can't interact with anything or progress the game. Please help
Honestly I have no solution for you there xD
Though its great that now I know of a sequence break that needs to be patched.

Well, if you really do want to keep going with your save and want me to fix it you can send your save + global file. However if I debug you like that I cant ensure it wont cause any problem later.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Wait how did you even do it ? Because I just verified and the event to tp back to the village doesn't exist until you've seen Hinata's scene.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Faust Seiker

Who's the blonde to the right of Naruto in the crystal room? I have none of her scenes, but I don't know who it is to move her forward and I suspect that's blocking my progress on many other things.

I'm guessing Tsunade because I finally went to the bar at night and ordered a drink and I'm getting a new scene....

Maybe could the text in the Crystal gallery be updated to "you haven't opened this xxxx scene" with the character's name?

Hopefully once that advances far enough Sarada will return from lying in front of the cave where she's been since the bunny suit scene.

Faust Seiker

Alchemist in Training
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2018
Faust Seiker

Who's the blonde to the right of Naruto in the crystal room? I have none of her scenes, but I don't know who it is to move her forward and I suspect that's blocking my progress on many other things.

I'm guessing Tsunade because I finally went to the bar at night and ordered a drink and I'm getting a new scene....

Maybe could the text in the Crystal gallery be updated to "you haven't opened this xxxx scene" with the character's name?

Hopefully once that advances far enough Sarada will return from lying in front of the cave where she's been since the bunny suit scene.
Wait what? I mean sarada is still lying there ? Should have only lasted 1 day so when you sleep she goes back. (Also if you're searching for her outside, she's grounded so she's inside her room.)

+You get introduced to tsunade when you get to the village so I didnt really think it was necessary. Thats why everytime you get to a new area you get introduced to characters before starting.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes