returner

Sep 2, 2023
Yua is a sweetheart. Can't wait for more of her content
Yui is going to be a repressed BDSM njoyer - I just know it :KEK:

I wonder whether this is a game with Harem/Sharing themes in it or just one romance per playthrough? It's going to be interesting seeing the dev balance the interactions between different LI here.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Yui is going to be a repressed BDSM njoyer - I just know it :KEK:

I wonder whether this is a game with Harem/Sharing themes in it or just one romance per playthrough? It's going to be interesting seeing the dev balance the interactions between different LI here.
I have the same question, will there be a choice to build a harem or is it choose who truely claims Luna as their loving futa dick worshipping wife.
Even a dominant Luna can worship futa dick, though I prefer submissive Luna.

Daggett81

Jul 31, 2018
Yua is a sweetheart. Can't wait for more of her content
She is really sweet and adorable. IMHO she has a great potential to be a great Mommy Dom. Maybe/ surely I'm wrong, but there are so much possibilities, great writing style!!!

returner

Sep 2, 2023
I have the same question, will there be a choice to build a harem or is it choose who truely claims Luna as their loving futa dick worshipping wife.
Even a dominant Luna can worship futa dick, though I prefer submissive Luna.
Or dominant with some LI and sub with some.
All I am trying to say here is I want to see Luna spitroasted by the Tall Subway girl and Bobby or DP scene with the principal and teachers ... ;) or something with step-mom and Yua?
I just turned myself on writing this. brb :LOL:

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
What is the difference?
Not this again.
This subject became quite a big argument on the Eruption Imminent thread.
Please no one start any arguments about it here or the site moderators will start threatening bans.

Futanari is a Japanese word for hemaphrodites, they have both a dick and a vagina.

Dickgirls, or more commonly known as Shemales only have dicks, also known in Japan as Newhalf's.

Last edited:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Not this again.
Please no one start any arguments about it here or the site moderators will start threatening bans.

Futanari is a Japanese word for hemaphrodites, they have both a dick and a vagina.

Dickgirls, or more commonly know as Shemales only have dicks, also known in Japan as Newhalf's.
Thank you!

Reactions: Scotsman1989

shujuku

Oct 11, 2023
Not this again.

Dickgirls, or more commonly known as Shemales only have dicks, also known in Japan as Newhalf's.
futanari = girls with pussy and dick
dickgirl = girls with no pussy but got dick
shemale = former men who identify and look female.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wouldn't bother. No one on the Eruption Imminent thread can seem to stop themselves from constantly bringing up Natasha and starting another 15 page fight over her actions. this forum looooves drama and restarting old arguments for some reason
To be fair it is pretty much one guy who always starts arguments everytime a new player brings up Natasha's creepy behaviour but i agree.:LOL:
Here, new topic: do you think Luna looks hot as fuck?
If not, tell me why are you wrong.
One need to be blind to think otherwise. :p
Seriously i really look forward to more scenes where she can dom the shit out of those horny futas.:love:

Reactions: Marcus_S

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
Oh man, this is dickgirl and not futanari... what a shame I was looking forward to it..
No, this is futanari evolved, the new evolution of the human male...better looking with all the female attributes and an average dick that is longer than 5 inches!

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes