returner

Sep 2, 2023
I mostly think in terms of power dynamics in relations. So a man pursues a group of women = Harem and when there are pursuers of a singular mate that is a reverse Harem.

Both are 'sex with multiple willing partners' but the difference lies in the power dynamics as well as the giving, receiving bit.

I second Her-em btw.

Also, we never understood the whole bit with the old man at the gas station in the beginning. Dev, is the old couple in the beginning a Futa couple (ie, Man + Futa) or a traditional one? I hope this doesn't have any spoilers.

Reactions: Urist McHorny

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
Yepp, but as I said lets not
I mostly think in terms of power dynamics in relations. So a man pursues a group of women = Harem and when there are pursuers of a singular mate that is a reverse Harem.

Both are 'sex with multiple willing partners' but the difference lies in the power dynamics as well as the giving, receiving bit.

I second Her-em btw.

Also, we never understood the whole bit with the old man at the gas station in the beginning. Dev, is the old couple in the beginning a Futa couple (ie, Man + Futa) or a traditional one? I hope this doesn't have any spoilers.
But what if the girls in your Harem are so much into you, that they come after you???

Inverted reverse Harem?
:D

Sorry, just kidding. I really did not want to start a discussion about this but I am glad it stayed civil so far ;D

I was also wandering about that old couple but I thought it was just to establish Lunas character.

She also did not smoke anymore after that scene, did she?

Last edited:
Reactions: returner

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022

I second Her-em btw.

I don't know about the old man bit but I guess it must be related to shaping luna's character. If u do tease him , 3 blue butterflies appear on screen . Similar if u defend the girl ( forgot her name) and her brother , Luna gets the three butterflies again . Must be some meter .

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022

But what if the girls in your Harem are so much into you, that they come after you???

Inverted reverse Harem?

Sorry, just kidding. I really did not want to start a discussion about this but I am glad it stayed civil so far ;D

I was also wandering about that old couple but I thought it was just to establish Lunas character.

Lol reverse of reverse harem does become harem in the end doesn't it :WeSmart:. Anyways it's simply a Japanese tag thing . Heck some niche doujin websites have reverse gangbangs tags where multiple girls force themselves on the male mc but that tag is very uncommon. The tags are basically determined on the gender of the protagonist( at least in the doujin and hentai websites ). Female mc , reverse harem and male mc, harem .

returner

Sep 2, 2023

Inverted reverse Harem?

No that would remain a Reverse Harem because of the power dynamic.

A dom pursuing multiple subs = Harem

and

Multiple Doms pursuing a Sub = Reverse Harem.

Yeah, she didn't smoke but you don't see characters pooping everyday either. I thought of it as a character feature.
I don't know about the old man bit but I guess it must be related to shaping luna's character. If u do tease him , 3 blue butterflies appear on screen . Similar if u defend the girl ( forgot her name) and her brother , Luna gets the three butterflies again . Must be some meter .
you got good eyes there !! yes, it's a path set by the dev.

Reactions: Cabin

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
No that would remain a Reverse Harem because of the power dynamic.

A dom pursuing multiple subs = Harem

and

Multiple Doms pursuing a Sub = Reverse Harem.

Yeah, she didn't smoke but you don't see characters pooping everyday either. I thought of it as a character feature.

you got good eyes there !! yes, it's a path set by the dev.
Harem and reverse harem have nothing to do with dom or sub its gender. Harem is used when a male has a group of lovers and reverse harem is used when a female has a group of lovers.

Reactions: Cabin
4.60 star(s) 11 Votes