dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
it been a long time for futa as ntr. usually u play as a male, female or futa to fuck before ntr does. one little problem with this game. letting your girlfriend help your futa mom with her problem is not ntr. this should be like your mom and her mom is seducing her behind your back. sorry about that.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
it been a long time for futa as ntr. usually u play as a male, female or futa to fuck before ntr does. one little problem with this game. letting your girlfriend help your futa mom with her problem is not ntr. this should be like your mom and her mom is seducing her behind your back. sorry about that.
yea most ntr games with futa are just "hey here's my wife" and honestly that's most ntr games now that are rpgm from what i've seen. Almost everything is female perspective the whole time (trash) and then when it is male perspective the dude is basically giving her up with permission.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
yea most ntr games with futa are just "hey here's my wife" and honestly that's most ntr games now that are rpgm from what i've seen. Almost everything is female perspective the whole time (trash) and then when it is male perspective the dude is basically giving her up with permission.
Mine does have an NTR route, but yeah usually it's as you say.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Where does Elli go after school on Friday? Her mom says she hasn't come home yet, so the MC thinks she might still be at school, but I can't find her anywhere. Is this leftover from an old event I've forgotten, or part of an incomplete event, or have I just not found her?

This game would do well with a walkthrough. It may not be terribly complicated, but it's hard to remember what things are meant to happen on what days, and there's a growing amount of random stuff to be found in various locations at various times.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Where does Elli go after school on Friday? Her mom says she hasn't come home yet, so the MC thinks she might still be at school, but I can't find her anywhere. Is this leftover from an old event I've forgotten, or part of an incomplete event, or have I just not found her?
This game would do well with a walkthrough. It may not be terribly complicated, but it's hard to remember what things are meant to happen on what days, and there's a growing amount of random stuff to be found in various locations at various times.
So far there is only one scene, on the Friday after class check the library, your teacher will be standing outside of it, talk to her.
On Discord the dev has mentioned that the next update removes events on certain days of the week to allow for a easier setup to find events with the morning,afternoon,night and then just weekends I assume. Like most games have,it means you can work on who ever you want without having to wait for certain days.
Who is Sandy?
Sandy is a beastmen type character, I think the one you can watch going to the toilet from memory.

Last edited:

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
After Elli x Julia repeat the scene a few times you pick close the door and listen and continue listening.
Aw man!
That was the hottest situation ever!
I couldn't even read to the end and lost control and finished myself.
Had to skip the rest without reading so I can read it for the first time next time I have the time for a happy time.
What a hot situation.

If whoever wrote this had the DumbCoala art, this would be the GOAT.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I think the dev should make the sparkle in the MC's room that tells you what day it is to also tell you what events that take place that day so you could search for them.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Fixing the links again
Win: - - - -

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes