Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Do you have evidence as to the existence of these other "family futa cucks you from your GF/Lover" games?
Yeah there's My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma, there's Summer Sweepers, there is this game, there if the latest 'what-if' chapter for Power Vacuum.

Reactions: Reese7777
Jul 6, 2021
Yeah there's My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma, there's Summer Sweepers, there is this game, there if the latest 'what-if' chapter for Power Vacuum.
I know about all of these. Also, don't forget secret of the bastion where your futa aunt makes your fiance "pay reperations" for you failing to meet the audit.

Auron359

Jul 7, 2021
1.6 is now out, I might have to join this one soon I feel, I held off due to some bug issues and wanting to see a couple more versions first.
V1.6 - Added Handjob scene GFxPlayer on Monday Afternoon. (Animated) - If this means that there is a small chance all scenes will be animated in the future then I can look past many of the bugs. animation with Futa and NTR is always a win.

Dec 23, 2017

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Did 1.6 just come out
It was released on December 4th for Patreon, However it's been more polish then more progress. It's a big improvement in text, bugs, and the overall experience, It added sprites for all characters who attend the school and added more in general who attend the school, you can go out to the back of the school yard, go into the toilet room and other class members houses on the map.
From 1.3 to 1.6 it has added the following type of scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The conversation with your GF and your mother behind the door was also improved a lot, it improved the NTR questions and made you feel more like a cuck then before with more responses and so on, you can go on dates and not be bugged out and so on.

Overall it made for a much better play if you start again but going by Patreon and discord comments from the dev I would wait for the next one it will make the game easier again to find events, display more on how the lust meter works, and there was some photos of secnes which one looked like your

But after reading all this there is not much to do still, while all the added content was a big improvement in terms of gameplay length from 1.3 to 1.6 it added on maybe 30 minutes, but it just feels like a better game compared to 1.3, I think the next few updates will be much better now that the bugs and gameplay is mostly resolved

Last edited:

ratdotoking

Jan 11, 2019
It was released on December 4th for Patreon, However it's been more polish then more progress. It's a big improvement in text, bugs, and the overall experience, It added sprites for all characters who attend the school and added more in general who attend the school, you can go out to the back of the school yard, go into the toilet room and other class members houses on the map.
From 1.3 to 1.6 it has added the following type of scenes
The conversation with your GF and your mother behind the door was also improved a lot, it improved the NTR questions and made you feel more like a cuck then before with more responses and so on, you can go on dates and not be bugged out and so on.

Overall it made for a much better play if you start again but going by Patreon and discord comments from the dev I would wait for the next one it will make the game easier again to find events, display more on how the lust meter works, and there was some photos of secnes which one looked like your

But after reading all this there is not much to do still, while all the added content was a big improvement in terms of gameplay length from 1.3 to 1.6 it added on maybe 30 minutes, but it just feels like a better game compared to 1.3, I think the next few updates will be much better now that the bugs and gameplay is mostly resolved
I am glad you liked the revised text, I edited the text prompts for Ani (the dev), which he then went on to proof read and revise once more.

New patch is going to be overhauling a lot of stuff, and a lot of code is being changed, as well as dialogue, so probably might introduce a few bugs.

There will be a public release in a few more weeks and I'll make sure to work with Ani and proof read dialogue on that one.

Reactions: fisty123

wm.pghub

Feb 6, 2020
bug
- Do not do the date on Saturday or you will get stuck in a wall and can not move.
- Mc keeps getting stuck once on date
- After taking GF on date to aquarium, I spawn inside a wall and cannot move.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes