Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Alright, but what's the changelog? Or are people supposed to check everywhere on the map for each day just in case something was stuck in a hidden corner?
You're welcome,

Here's the changelog...

- added first cg scene on Camillas rout and after sex events. (will add more on every update of this rout just like the text based scenes with Julia)

Right now there are 4 aftersex events.

- !! also I revamped the volume of the whole game since half of my sounds were extremly loud and the other half extremly quiet. The game now is overall more quiet so you'll have to turn the volume up a bit. If the effects are too low even on 100% please let me know.

nejninja

Nov 1, 2017
anyone has full save please, i went on first date with gf and im stuck in buildings (cannot move and dont want to play again)

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
bug in the leisure district when you finish the aquarium date it teleports you onto a tile you can't move from that is across the map from the aquarium, and when exiting the clothing store it does the same thing leaving you stuck on a tile next to the door with literally the only thing you can do being enter the store or get stuck next to the door, maybe you can either please fix these teleport bugs or at least add a tool the player can use to teleport to their room for such bugs happening?

birollau

Jul 16, 2017
Understandable I was a patron before but whi the pattern increases and my economic situation I can't pay it well.... I guess I have to wait
I have been also, and the premise is hot.

But he's too slow at adding content, CGs are done in something like koikatsu.

Dropped it

Auron359

Jul 7, 2021
The game is not as bad as people are making it out to be, it is only a few oversights that are easily fixed. Anyone who has used RPG maker in the past should know the issues in this game right now
1- Dialog for events are triggering before you have even triggered the event in question - like Camillas route. You say your GF should be at her house for the event...but she will not be there since you have not unlocked it yet.
2- Exiting the shop and aquarium put's you into walls. Simple enough to just move the warp point into the correct location, not sure how it happened though unless the map was different at some point.

Sure, these things should have been fixed before any kind of release since it is basic RPG maker tutorial stuff. One issue I do have though is I wish the 3d sex events were animated like the imagine on page 1...please animate them :'(

Shirourin

Mar 17, 2022
The "Stuck in wall" bugs mentioned here are fixed in the current version (1.4) of the game available on Patreon. Also, the developer stated he would release another free public version around the end of the year.

Reactions: Caninenappe

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
anyone has full save please, i went on first date with gf and im stuck in buildings (cannot move and dont want to play again)
"Full Save" the scenes with MomxGF does not unlock for some reason, you can see the last scene (2) on Wed after school or Saturday evening. The rest is unlocked.

Save 4 is full save
Save 5 is just before first scene with MomxGF, go up the stairs.

EDIT: Fixed savefile

Last edited:

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
"Full Save" the scenes with MomxGF does not unlock for some reason, you can see the last scene (2) on Wed after school or Saturday evening. The rest is unlocked.

Save 4 is full save
Save 5 is just before first scene with MomxGF, go up the stairs.
You should compress all folder , without global.rpgsave it doesnt work

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes