Feb 26, 2020
After two sex scenes with MC mother and 01 take a peek scene, 01 sex scene with FMC mother and tw take a peak scenes, Sey and Zoe scenes, MC First time and handjob ... what else can i see?

Reactions: Princess_Anus

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
About NTR part. I think I'm jealous and angry at MC's GF instead, she got mommy all for herself... bitch

Big boobies so gentle, loving and caring personality. With a horny big dick. MCs mommy is a dream came true.
You aren't wrong.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I hadn't played this since initial release, so going through ver1.6 (didn't catch the updated link to 1.7 and didn't want to play through again lmao) was... interesting.
Really surprising to see the story actually go for the (just going to use the default names here) "Yuri has a cuck fetish and Elli has a thing for cheating on him" angle, and so soon at that. Makes the entire set-up of why Julia just has to fuck Elli even dumber, and also makes Camilla seem... kind of awful? Like she's the one who suggested Elli help Julia with her "issue" in the first place, which also just feels like some complicated ploy to get into her own daughter's pants.
I dunno, probably just another case of "game I was slightly interested in at initial release turning into a thing I won't be into," but with the way Camilla teases the MC I was kinda hoping it would lead to something like "while Elli and Julia do their thing Camilla invites you over to get fucked by her." Though with stuff like the scenes with Sey and Zoe in the game I'm hoping we can get more futa-on-MC scenes in the future. Could even turn that into something more, like Elli realizing she also has a fetish for seeing Yuri get fucked by other women (futa).

Last edited:

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
I hadn't played this since initial release, so going through ver1.6 (didn't catch the updated link to 1.7 and didn't want to play through again lmao) was... interesting.
Really surprising to see the story actually go for the (just going to use the default names here) "Yuri has a cuck fetish and Elli has a thing for cheating on him" angle, and so soon at that. Makes the entire set-up of why Julia just has to fuck Elli even dumber, and also makes the Camilla seem... kind of awful? Like she's the one who suggested Elli help Julia with her "issue" in the first place, which also just feels like some complicated ploy to get into her own daughter's pants.
I dunno, probably just another case of "game I was slightly interested in at initial release turning into a thing I won't be into," but with the way Camilla teases the MC I was kinda hoping it would lead to something like "while Elli and Julia do their thing Camilla invites you over to get fucked by her." Though with stuff like the scenes with Sey and Zoe in the game I'm hoping we can get more futa-on-MC scenes in the future. Could even turn that into something more, like Elli realizing she also has a fetish for seeing Yuri get fucked by other women (futa).
I was hoping the same with camilla it was the perfect set up. She sends her daughter over so she can have her way with the son.

Oct 17, 2019
a few things about this update
1st. thank you for continuing this i apricate it
now on to the real criticism i have i want to address 3 big problems this update has
1st one is the memory room tends to cause it replayed content to freeze.
2nd camilla room being a transport bug (i am sure people have stated this)
and 3rd when it comes to the mc mom (male) and the GF having sex the 1st time it should have alternate dialogue if you chose to have sex with the gf 1st before the moms or alt sex act. it makes sense if you chose not to take her 1st time but if you did there should be a change.

• Red Heart
Reactions: addan076
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes