fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
1.8 is out
Dev message in the Patreon said
"this update will be the free version in 2~3 weeks"

Normally this site I have found respects these dates, not always but a lot of the time they do so you might not see it for a couple of weeks.

The game added some more updates to the game system like a new and improved gallery, signs on buildings and so on. There a couple of new scenes as well.
Dev did make mention that the general game updates are finally done. Meaning most future updates will be new content and not improvements, but I assume that will be from 2.0

InvaderzFatal

Nov 24, 2018
i got a game over when i got the condoms to the mom, is this supposed to happen? I'm confused.

EDIT: Nevermind, found out the issue. One of the characters had died, so i guess that counted as a game over.

Last edited:

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
five months of development and there's almost no content, this guy sure is lazy...
Ill delay it for a year or two this time.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
five months of development and there's almost no content, this guy sure is lazy...
Ill delay it for a year or two this time.
The game decided to go through a big overhaul, the first versions were more like a demo to get the concept out there then it went through a big overhall it's basically a different game now outside the first part. It's a much better game now because of this but these things take time and it was worth it to make the changes.

The latest update 1.8 is the last of these overhaul changes and this update did get a couple of scenes as well, from 1.8 onwards the game will be like a normal game were updates will be progress and not fixes to the game.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
battle results screen is unresponsive to clicking to move on, and the same screen is used in other contexts

edit: oh it seems clicking before the experience meter animation is complete makes it lag. clicking after it's complete is better.

Oct 17, 2019
well that came out fast. new sex parts added is you getting defeated by pink slime futa in mission 2 and finding the docile slime in mission 1 . cant wait for more content also you can carry over saves but the first couple of intro sex scenes can not be transferred over so new save is needed unless just going for new stuff

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
aw man
the previous version was so much better
Ellie lost so much value
Before she had to be groomed by Julia and convinced that Yuri would be excited with it.
Now she is a 304 saying, I want it, lets go, now... now she belongs to the streets
She isn't worth any commitment. Just another cumdump.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes