Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
The girlfriend seemed to only be interested in the MC to get to the mom and rushes everything, I guess she hated him so much she had to cuck him blatantly. All the old content paths being removed for the guild really made no sense. Stop polling and make a game or just sell events to the highest bidder.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
They do seem to be put together more often I notice, not that I would know.
It's actually a very rare combination. Futa doujins by themselves are relatively common- and NTR doujins are extremely common. As is NTR games- Futa games are somewhat uncommon.. at least as far as doujin games are concerned. But when you put them together the numbers are basically nothing. There's always an audience for a polarizing or niche genre of which both NTR and futa tend to be even if they are popular and I guess the demographic doesn't have much overlap. Personally I like them together- but NTR fans may have this fat ugly bastard idea of a netori char that they like and it just doesn't translate to sexy+hung female character. They're both in my list of fetishes but appeal of NTR is too divided among fans of NTR to add another niche genre to it I suppose. There is a lot of areas of appeal and different types of NTR and with futa it's basically always huge dicks and superhuman physical power that can easily hold down/overpower characters. I see that so much that I do wish futa genre had more common variety like NTR does- and the shy/embarrassed- /smaller futas that see their dick as an inconvenience that try to go unassuming or hide it due to shame rather than being just sex craved is cute af sometimes.. but just extremely rare even when you don't include another niche genre in the mix.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The girlfriend seemed to only be interested in the MC to get to the mom and rushes everything, I guess she hated him so much she had to cuck him blatantly.
Yeah it was much better when she was just a sweet innocent girlfriend with the MC's mom gently corrupting her through addictive futa cum and her own mother wanting to corrupt her into being a major slut.

Oct 17, 2019
from what ive seen added we got 1 area, 1 new enemy type hellhound, and 1 new scene bfxgf in the cave.
at this point might wanna add new skills to the battle because GF only having fire doesnt do much damage to the hell hound.
also we added animation to the 1st and new scenes.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Yeah it was much better when she was just a sweet innocent girlfriend with the MC's mom gently corrupting her through addictive futa cum and her own mother wanting to corrupt her into being a major slut.
Every update the play is massively different. A restart, again, and old content back, but the hints are non-existent. I have no idea what TIPPS is, but it does nothing, where are hints? And Guild missions are lost. Finding locations is time consuming and I get bored seeing the same 10 scenes every restart. Fix Day One Then Make Day Two! ETC!!!

Reactions: 1Teddy1

KamenZero

Jan 23, 2022
Just happened to be scrolling through the latest games and the first picture caught my attention. Unless they've changed since this game was first posted, they're definitely using Koikatsu. I guess that's not a bad thing though? Or is it?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Was it the MC mom? I only recall the GF's mom being like that.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Was it the MC mom? I only recall the GF's mom being like that.
The MC's mom while she might be acting nice and sweet about it, she is just a raging horn dog who was(not really corruption for me any more since the girlfriend is no longer an innocent girl but is a slut diving headfirst into cheating straight from the beginning) corrupting her son's girlfriend with her addictive futa sperm, well that is my understanding from playing the game.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
did they fix the school bug. when you enter the classroom to start the class and you can't leave the classroom.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Gotta ask, since in the screenshots the character is named trap-kun, does the MC end up getting fucked/feminized too?
No tags for crossdressing or anything but some comments made me curious.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes