Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Gotta ask, since in the screenshots the character is named trap-kun, does the MC end up getting fucked/feminized too?
No tags for crossdressing or anything but some comments made me curious.
feminization for the moment no but there somo futa on male content and is gonna be more in the future there 2 scenes for the moment

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Wow, this game really shot up from being kind of okay with alot of potential to having a really solid foundation with insane amounts of potential. I'm just a little bit worried that since there are two routes that one of them might end up being negelected, like honestly the netorase rout feels way more developt than the netorare rout currently.

BigOI

Sep 19, 2020
game needs voyer / swinging tag. Overall really good start compared to other games like this one.

dididede

Jan 25, 2023
I'm really enjoying this game so far. I haven't played too many ntr games, but in the ones I played, protagonist tends to be oblivious to the ntr until it's too late, while here you're an active enabler of it from the start. Having a quest where you have to go and kill slimes to get materials for condoms you're going to be ntred with is such a great concept. The same goes for leading your girlfriend to the bedrooms they'll have sex in. If someone knows more games with similar themes I'd love to know them.

I tried two different playthroughs so far, one in which you accept to have your girlfriend have sex with moms, and one in which you don't. I haven't seen any ntr in the latter one, is it not present there at all and they're "vanilla" routes? I was hoping you'd be able to find out they're having sex behind your back, but haven't seen anything like that so far.

Reactions: Nessiah

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I'm really enjoying this game so far. I haven't played too many ntr games, but in the ones I played, protagonist tends to be oblivious to the ntr until it's too late, while here you're an active enabler of it from the start. Having a quest where you have to go and kill slimes to get materials for condoms you're going to be ntred with is such a great concept. The same goes for leading your girlfriend to the bedrooms they'll have sex in. If someone knows more games with similar themes I'd love to know them.

I tried two different playthroughs so far, one in which you accept to have your girlfriend have sex with moms, and one in which you don't. I haven't seen any ntr in the latter one, is it not present there at all and they're "vanilla" routes? I was hoping you'd be able to find out they're having sex behind your back, but haven't seen anything like that so far.
The creator say in his discord IS gonna be a lot of paths one where you share you girlfriend whit your mom one where you dont share your girlfriend and go full camilla but IS gonna be hard but can be doable and one you dont share your girlfriend but you are gonna get a options that if you do It your gf IS gonna fuck your mom behind you and IS gonna be more Chek the discord if you wanna know more the dev want to make this Game like a rog sandbox that you are gonna have a lot options and paths he wants to finish first the main path whit your gf and your mom and later your gf and her mom this path IS gonna be more on the humiliation side the one whit your mom IS gonna be more on the sharing .
Well i Hope to i have answer a little of your questions my english IS very bad xD

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Should be full save.

Also you get stuck if you do thescene after the wolves, like in the first version after a date.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For people who enjoy futa/Netorare/Netorase:
https://f95zone.to/threads/dickgirl-dorm-development-thread.71958/

Ren'Py game feels pretty solid, have a lot of content and it varies a lot depending on what you choose.
The downsides are you have visit/revisit/revisit-the-visit to see all the scenes in all locations and this game is currently on hold(not abandoned).

Just wanted to inform
That project is currently on hold, that is true. I'm currently working on my visual novel and I have plans after my current project to put it to a vote to remake it in HS2 graphics or go for another visual novel.

• Hey there
Reactions: jeiang and DMSTS

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I'm hoping the dev plans for routes that divert back into an NTR route even if you choose not to (watch) the scenes. As it is now- the girlfriend gains lust from being watched- does that mean you're missing out a major part of scene collection by not pushing her to max lewdity and saying it's perfect good- go fuck mom more?etc. Obviously a happy end or 2 is good- but a route where the heroine goes behind BFs back for scenes would be amazing. As in- MC decides he wants to stop it- or he decides it's a bad idea in the first place to even start- but you can do something(of course still player choice) that makes her interested in trying things anyway and just doesn't tell MC. Maybe something simply like the usual- "for practice!" - Or if you fail in a dungeon quest and the girl ends up having a sexual encounter it increases her lewdity as if another route was in effect.

This is a netorase game- but a NTR route would still be nice.

Reactions: Toushiro and jeiang

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Due to some bugs found, a poll that won to change how the movement is done and a poll on changing map layouts in the forests the new version has very little content. A new feature to read skill books was added which has small H scenes were added but that's about it for new content.

Better off waiting for 2.1 instead of asking for the new version over and over.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes