Stewsy

Jun 21, 2018
So what happens with the no option from the begining? It feels like they're going to do it behind your back but it could just be a goofy gag

Oct 17, 2019
There are supposed to be 2 pov scenes, one for the pure route, and another for the net, maybe it's your device, mine often happens to me that the scenes stay black
no i tested it out before every scene works on each route like its supposed to i dont get bugs like the people using an emulator it goes right to pc where it works best. only pure parts are her 1st time and the guild mission

Plushy2k

Aug 24, 2021
no i tested it out before every scene works on each route like its supposed to i dont get bugs like the people using an emulator it goes right to pc where it works best. only pure parts are her 1st time and the guild mission
Wait, are you playing version 2.1? (if so, pls share ) if not, then that explains why you don't have any new scenes, anyway let me ask ani, maybe she knows what to say

Oct 17, 2019
Wait, are you playing version 2.1? (if so, pls share ) if not, then that explains why you don't have any new scenes, anyway let me ask ani, maybe she knows what to say
no i have 2.0 like everyone else. im also not in a hurry for 2.1 to come out . if i were id pleadge to the patreon

Oct 17, 2019
So that's the reason why those scenes don't appear, in the new version they do
im assuming someone in discord told you? because from what i seen info wise on the patreon site only the bloodwolf was added and nothing else. and what you said implies you already have 2.1

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes