Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
Am I just a magnet for bugs or is this game just more unfinished than I thought. The only sex scenes I can proc are the mom and sey ones. Zoe wants to find her diary and says its in a tree near school. No tree anywhere inside or out glows during any time period, the quest cant be done.

GF's mom wants to fuck her, I agree and she says it will happen at night soon. Come back at every point in the day I'm allowed to leave my house for 3 days and nothing happens.

What is happening here? Does someone have a guide because the tips do fuck all if the exact descriptions of what need doing don't make things happen.

Update* Nvm I found how to trigger the GF mom scene, apparently you can leave at night after a certain point but not before. Still clueless on literally anything else. Then I figured the Zoe scene was the same issue. Randomly during the day and only the early day you can now unlike before access the northern courtyard and find the diary in a ditch.
Any further help would still be much appreciated.

Last edited:

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
Am I just a magnet for bugs or is this game just more unfinished than I thought. The only sex scenes I can proc are the mom and sey ones. Zoe wants to find her diary and says its in a tree near school. No tree anywhere inside or out glows during any time period, the quest cant be done.

GF's mom wants to fuck her, I agree and she says it will happen at night soon. Come back at every point in the day I'm allowed to leave my house for 3 days and nothing happens.

What is happening here? Does someone have a guide because the tips do fuck all if the exact descriptions of what need doing don't make things happen.

Update* Nvm I found how to trigger the GF mom scene, apparently you can leave at night after a certain point but not before. Still clueless on literally anything else. Then I figured the Zoe scene was the same issue. Randomly during the day and only the early day you can now unlike before access the northern courtyard and find the diary in a ditch.
Any further help would still be much appreciated.
Zoe quest is done during breaktime and it's in a hole South West among a cluster of trees..

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
It's very much not south, and your advice doesn't even mention that I need to enter the courtyard from inside the school, but thanks for the attempt. I still have no idea what to do post getting the mom, GF mom, Sey dungeon, and Zoe blowjob scenes.

I'm just spamming going to school and sleep and hoping taking the GF on special dates at night is increasing her hidden lust stat enough that something new happens, but it isn't so far.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
It's very much not south, and your advice doesn't even mention that I need to enter the courtyard from inside the school, but thanks for the attempt. I still have no idea what to do post getting the mom, GF mom, Sey dungeon, and Zoe blowjob scenes.

I'm just spamming going to school and sleep and hoping taking the GF on special dates at night is increasing her hidden lust stat enough that something new happens, but it isn't so far.
it sounds like your figuring it stuff out your self but haven't looked at the game saying most of the NTR takes place at night or after you did some quest. there are bugs still left your just rushing through things without reading directions. i recommend you look at the tips for story and look at gallery for how to unlock scenes because non of it is hard to miss at all

Oct 17, 2019
looks at the name of the game (Futa Family) looks at the synopsis of the game( NTR )asked the dev if there is no ntr route
sees there is (ONE by saying NO to your mom) smh

robbe36

Feb 27, 2019
looks at the name of the game (Futa Family) looks at the synopsis of the game( NTR )asked the dev if there is no ntr route
sees there is (ONE by saying NO to your mom) smh
i heard in the forums if you say no to your mom she just does it behind your back, thx for the info tho

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
What level does the lust stat need to be for gf to get the hellhound scene. I have her at 101 and it still doesnt trigger

Last edited:

Sharkfan1026

Oct 16, 2021
Two questions if someone doesn't mind answering. One, where can I find the pink slime scene in this picture. And two how can I read books. I try selecting them in the item list and they stay dark

Oct 17, 2019
Two questions if someone doesn't mind answering. One, where can I find the pink slime scene in this picture. And two how can I read books. I try selecting them in the item list and they stay dark
on gulid mission 2 it has a boss color , go to menu and acitivate the skill on the mc to read the book (must have it equip 1st)

Zendaril

Jan 8, 2018
Change log for version v2.1
Text version of v2.1 for someone to put on front page:
- Easy difficulty added
- Added 2 animated POV scenes depending on if NTR or Pure start
- Intro reworked for cleaner pacing
- Boss mobs have larger pictures and get messier as they take damage

Dec 16, 2021
How many GFmom after scenes are supposed to be in the game right now? I've gotten 5, two in the bath and three in the bedroom, but looking at the videos in the game files it seems like there should be a few more. Am I missing something here, or have they just not been fully implemented yet?

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes