Oct 17, 2019
this update is a very small one all it adds is when you ask for healing or get k.o'd you get to see how exactly how they are healing her. gf mom getting rimmed and mc mom getting a blowjob

Reactions: Dsan

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
does the MC actually lose the GF to his and her MOM?
i think at the moment no i believe its only a sharing route but if i remember i think someone said that if you decline their proposal they will do it all behind your back but i dont think its been added yet ain't played this in a while just sort of kept checking the forum from time to time

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
does the MC actually lose the GF to his and her MOM?
there are 2 "removed" scenes in the removed scene room that imply going behind MCs back but everything else is netorase/sharing/swinging. GF still speaks lovingly to you and engages in activities with you (well there's only 1 repeatable HJ scene in that regard) after stuff happens MCs and GFs mom

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
i think at the moment no i believe its only a sharing route but if i remember i think someone said that if you decline their proposal they will do it all behind your back but i dont think its been added yet ain't played this in a while just sort of kept checking the forum from time to time
ok ty

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
there are 2 "removed" scenes in the removed scene room that imply going behind MCs back but everything else is netorase/sharing/swinging. GF still speaks lovingly to you and engages in activities with you (well there's only 1 repeatable HJ scene in that regard) after stuff happens MCs and GFs mom
ok ty

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Who knows when there will be a link to 2.3?
It's not released yet, the dev was trying to get it released to subscribers before Sunday ends (their local time) But at stage it's still an unknown. There was word that this update will be like two updates in one but again it's unknown for now. But it should be out soon to subscribers

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Who knows when there will be a link to 2.3?
It's not released yet, the dev was trying to get it released to subscribers before Sunday ends (their local time) But at stage it's still an unknown. There was word that this update will be like two updates in one but again it's unknown for now. But it should be out soon to subscribers
i believe at the time of this post the dev is bug fixing and trying to get it out before they go to work saw it on the discord page

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
nice, does the change log say was added?
-update includes scenes for netorarse rout when you bring gf to one of the rooms at night ( 1 for camilla / 2 for Julia )
-Also includes next step for the GFxJulia rout, in that rout you're basically standing right after intro when they threw you out because they thought you were to shy to do anything, now you can tell julia that you either

1) like how it's going until now.
or
2) You can tell her that you want to join in with them.
This will influence the scenes and ending of that rout between option that exclude you and threesome options.
(the optional scene when you bring gf at night to her room changes as well so take a look at that one too)
Hope you like it.

I've taken the freedom to combine two two week updates into one four week update since one update kind of relied on the other.

There are 4 scenes in this update so I'm still in my 1 scene per week rule.
Originally I made 5, until I looked closer and saw how fucked up and clipped the render of the pics was.
And since that was the only one that wasn't animated I thought screw it and threw it out as a whole. Didn't want to put something in again if I don't like it.

Will go back to my usual 2 week rhythm now.

Thx for your support^^

Image in spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes