kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
-update includes scenes for netorarse rout when you bring gf to one of the rooms at night ( 1 for camilla / 2 for Julia )
-Also includes next step for the GFxJulia rout, in that rout you're basically standing right after intro when they threw you out because they thought you were to shy to do anything, now you can tell julia that you either

1) like how it's going until now.
or
2) You can tell her that you want to join in with them.
This will influence the scenes and ending of that rout between option that exclude you and threesome options.
(the optional scene when you bring gf at night to her room changes as well so take a look at that one too)
Hope you like it.

I've taken the freedom to combine two two week updates into one four week update since one update kind of relied on the other.

There are 4 scenes in this update so I'm still in my 1 scene per week rule.
Originally I made 5, until I looked closer and saw how fucked up and clipped the render of the pics was.
And since that was the only one that wasn't animated I thought screw it and threw it out as a whole. Didn't want to put something in again if I don't like it.

Will go back to my usual 2 week rhythm now.

Thx for your support^^

Image in spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice, do you have the link?

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Is the girlfriend going to let her mom and her boyfriends mom fuck her ass in the game? And ask them too breed her

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
The 3some is supposed to be in the new version, but no one has shared it
Aw that will be hot as fuck
Having played the latest update I can tell you that if you want to know what happens view the spoiler below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The GF's "adopted" mother is the one more obsessed with anal but at the moment she is not in the sharing mood, I do recall someone asking about more group scenes on discord between both mothers and classmates and the dev did say yes but due to the reworking updates over the past couple of months a lot of these plans got pushed back till now I guess.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes