NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
one way it can get uploaded on here is to use the report function on this thread and post a link that way the uploader is kept hush hush i think that's what they due for school of lust due to the dev creeping that thread nuking all the links

Oct 17, 2019
so heres what version 2.4 has as i qoute the dev. '

Ello, for this update I tried to do an android port since multiple people asked me for it because the emulator breaks it a little.

And after dedicating the first week of this update purely on testing one of the 20 diffren guides on how to make one I have to say I found exactly 0 ways to do it without breaking at least half of the plugins.

Fuck that and sorry .-.

Anyway I used the other week to make a animated Zoe scene. I really like it myself so go check it out.

Obviously you need to have done her little quest at school where she's asking you for help.

-it can rain at night. if it's not raining just click on the raincoat before leaving the house and wait for some rain.

-you can find zoe at her workshop at night when it's raining. ( she forgot to lock her door better go tell her :^)

I hope none of the next two weeks will be wasted again~ Thx to all supporters.

end qoute
so yea zoe gets one extra scene

Reactions: mattthewww

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Instead of a saved game, I modified the basement a bit. I added a new NPC that will unlock all the scenes and change who had Ellis first.

Just drop this file into the www\data dir and the new NPC should show up.

Edit: v2.3

Edit2: Added two extra switches. One for the black wolf, and one for the 3way. I'll check the others for switches as well.

Edit3: If anyone knows of differences in the other scenes that this files doesn't address, please tell me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Plushy2k

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Instead of a saved game, I modified the basement a bit. I added a new NPC that will unlock all the scenes and change who had Ellis first.

Edit2: Added two extra switches. One for the black wolf, and one for the 3way. I'll check the others for switches as well.

Edit3: If anyone knows of differences in the other scenes that this files doesn't address, please tell me.
Whoa neat, thanks!

Khao

Jan 20, 2020

You Are a GOD

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
2.4 is up over on Kemono for people that are waiting.
You're not wrong.

I got this from Kemono, v2.4 -- I've loaded this game with a 2.3 save and it runs. I haven't ran any tests beyond hitting the basement to confirm the Map029 updates.

On that note, I also updated the Map029 file. (See attachment)

Please note that I haven't tested the new Map029 beyond seeing that the scene is in the gallery. It's possible that there are other variables I am unaware of. To use this file, put it in www\data

Reactions: Oblivion9873

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
just looked at the reviews and theres several people who gave it 5 stars and sang praises for this game, then theres one person saying its absolute garbage and not even worthy of being uploaded??? lol

anyway, time to download to check it out myself. looks pretty good

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
just looked at the reviews and theres several people who gave it 5 stars and sang praises for this game, then theres one person saying its absolute garbage and not even worthy of being uploaded??? lol

As someone who has been a Patreon for some time now the game started amazing, then all the requests kept coming to add this or do that or rework this, the dev in end made heaps of changes, removed some scenes and so on. Some of these changes were good some were not. There is still a lot of promise but it just feels like it is in limbo waiting to see what way it goes.

Thelonely6

Oct 22, 2018

That's the best this you do. Try it not everyone has the same taste and if you don't like it don't trash it

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes