ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
just looked at the reviews and theres several people who gave it 5 stars and sang praises for this game, then theres one person saying its absolute garbage and not even worthy of being uploaded??? lol

anyway, time to download to check it out myself. looks pretty good
Having tried a few of the versions I would say it's kinda correct with the low star review in that in some cases there has been a lot of bugs, game breaking one's. Though there are plenty games on here that are also in alpha/beta version that are pretty broken but don't get a 1 star review for it.

The game is also mostly focused around futa's cucking the MC which doesn't exactly work for everyone and to be honest the premise is kinda weird in that it would seem both the MC's mom and the gf's mom seems to have netori fetishes in that they both seemingly knew that the MC and gf have been in love for some time but they both waited for them to become a couple before making a move on the gf seemingly getting a kick out of stealing the gf from him or at least dominating her in bed, though it seems that the MC's mom has this fetish and the gf's mom seems more like hey you should have told me you had a cucking fetish and I would have banged my daughter years ago to make you happy since she seemingly had decided to keep her distance but once she found out the MC's mom tricked....I mean convinced the MC that sharing his gf with a futa is the best she wants in as well.

So if you like futa's and NTR then I would say it's a hit, though there has been parts added for the MC + gf though I believe it's hinted at that if you don't "accept" the NTR/sharing then it happens anyway the MC is just unaware of it while if he accepts it mostly for now focuses around the different moms banging the gf and then slowly parts where the MC is allowed to watch it happen and possibly join in, in the future is added. So for now it's kind of a mix of netorare and netorase where the MC either get's the gf stolen from him willingly or unwillingly and if you like this kind of setting then the game is for the most part a real hit.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFamily-2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I like the netorase so far in this game. i think it's a good game if you are into that sorta stuff.

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
As someone who has been a Patreon for some time now the game started amazing, then all the requests kept coming to add this or do that or rework this, the dev in end made heaps of changes, removed some scenes and so on. Some of these changes were good some were not. There is still a lot of promise but it just feels like it is in limbo waiting to see what way it goes.
Yea was a patreon from the start aswell, im not anymore. Did not like many of the changes. Will return as patreon if the developer gets back what made the game great in the beginning.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I'm holding off on judgement for a few more versions. I like the premise so far. On Kemono, some one is complaining about other futas and how the game isn't NTR enough, but I like that content and the mixed netorare/netorarse too. Futa content is so rare and usually a half baked sledge hammer to the face. The Mom angle is awesome, and I'm liking how the MC can be inclusive in the relationship. Julia fails on this aspect since it's see but don't touch with her.

The NTR aspect isn't as cut and dry as other games make it, which is a serious plus in my book. I'm a fan of the 'can't beat them, join them' when it comes to futas, since it's better to share a bed than sleep on the floor so to speak. Sure the MC is getting railed, but he is ALSO getting to rail. My hope is that this game doesn't turn into an exclusion game, which I thought was going to happen with the Farsight gem. Thankfully that plot line was pulled back in v2.3 and I couldn't be happier. If the variables are anything to go by, one of the planned endings is literally named 'wife sharing ending' with another named 'main & gf marry ending'. Considering that in the last scene in v2.3 the Mom mentions wanting MC and Ellis to marry; for Mom's benefit mind you, I kind of wonder how that'll play out.

I like Zoe since she(?) is to the MC, what the Mom is to Ellis. Kind of hoping for some MC->Zoe action, but it's cool if that doesn't happen. Zoe is more of a random element at this point. I kind of think at some point she'll hit Ellis up, but maybe not? She seems to be more focused on MC. Sey on the other hand is a completely rouge element at this point. The kind of person you don't want walking behind you at 2 am on a Saturday.

Gallery wise, I'm disappointed. The current gallery is messy, incomplete, and save locked. Choices will lock some scenes out, or make others unviewable. That's why I made the NPC patch to get around that. I hope in the future that the gallery will allow for viewing scenes with different conditions. I also hope that it'll be global. Some scenes aren't in the gallery. The second Mom x Ellis x MC isn't in the gallery and has to be manually done to see. Same for the Healing animations.

All in all, I like the game so far. I think it could have been a VN, but at least the RPG parts are getting flushed out. If the elements get flushed out enough, it'll make sense for it to be an RPG game.

Rainfell

Oct 15, 2018
Game really needs either a Fast Travel point actually in your Bedroom, ot the ability to wait anywhere, because having to go back to your house, upstairs, to your bedroom, wait until night, to Elli's house, to talk to Elli, to go back to your house to go back upstairs for one scene is way too much longwinded RPG travelling bloat.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
I'm holding off on judgement for a few more versions. I like the premise so far. On Kemono, some one is complaining about other futas and how the game isn't NTR enough, but I like that content and the mixed netorare/netorarse too. Futa content is so rare and usually a half baked sledge hammer to the face. The Mom angle is awesome, and I'm liking how the MC can be inclusive in the relationship. Julia fails on this aspect since it's see but don't touch with her.

The NTR aspect isn't as cut and dry as other games make it, which is a serious plus in my book. I'm a fan of the 'can't beat them, join them' when it comes to futas, since it's better to share a bed than sleep on the floor so to speak. Sure the MC is getting railed, but he is ALSO getting to rail. My hope is that this game doesn't turn into an exclusion game, which I thought was going to happen with the Farsight gem. Thankfully that plot line was pulled back in v2.3 and I couldn't be happier. If the variables are anything to go by, one of the planned endings is literally named 'wife sharing ending' with another named 'main & gf marry ending'. Considering that in the last scene in v2.3 the Mom mentions wanting MC and Ellis to marry; for Mom's benefit mind you, I kind of wonder how that'll play out.

I like Zoe since she(?) is to the MC, what the Mom is to Ellis. Kind of hoping for some MC->Zoe action, but it's cool if that doesn't happen. Zoe is more of a random element at this point. I kind of think at some point she'll hit Ellis up, but maybe not? She seems to be more focused on MC. Sey on the other hand is a completely rouge element at this point. The kind of person you don't want walking behind you at 2 am on a Saturday.

Gallery wise, I'm disappointed. The current gallery is messy, incomplete, and save locked. Choices will lock some scenes out, or make others unviewable. That's why I made the NPC patch to get around that. I hope in the future that the gallery will allow for viewing scenes with different conditions. I also hope that it'll be global. Some scenes aren't in the gallery. The second Mom x Ellis x MC isn't in the gallery and has to be manually done to see. Same for the Healing animations.

All in all, I like the game so far. I think it could have been a VN, but at least the RPG parts are getting flushed out. If the elements get flushed out enough, it'll make sense for it to be an RPG game.
pretty much the same thoughts for me, also personally I just straight up don't like the emotional torture style NTR anyway, it's the one kind I really can't stand. I'm here to jack off not feel depressed.

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
how do you get the 3some scene though? changelog implies speaking to the mom about it but there's no such option at any time of day. Is it because I'm using an old save?
Yeah was because I must have done something in my old save to somehow block off 3somes, thanks for the variable switch patch kayot

the switches for who took elli's virginity and the ntr/pure route don't seem to affect the gallery properly though and activating the scene unlocker replaces the julia-take-virginity scene with the version as if the MC had. The 3some one does, however.

Last edited:

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
The NTR aspect isn't as cut and dry as other games make it, which is a serious plus in my book. I'm a fan of the 'can't beat them, join them' when it comes to futas, since it's better to share a bed than sleep on the floor so to speak.
Well said ... sometimes you want emotionally draining NTR, supported by back-story and deep characters, sometimes you don't. This setup really supports something "not so draining", sharing with some jealously seems fine.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
the switches for who took elli's virginity and the ntr/pure route don't seem to affect the gallery properly though and activating the scene unlocker replaces the julia-take-virginity scene with the version as if the MC had. The 3some one does, however.
The On what Route switch affects the black wolf gallery. If pure, you do the sucky sucky. Otherwise your community property otherwise known as Ellis does it instead. I think this should be an option on site (with the wolf) since if you can take Zoe, you can take the wolf. There's a few scenes that should be onsite options. The slime girls for example. Imagine the MC sucking off a slime so his Mom can bang his GF.

The Who was First variable affect the first page top center gallery item. Please note that the line 'She's rubbing her dick on my virgin pussy.' even though the MC already took it, is probably a bug. I noticed that line, but it was in both virgin and non virgin versions.

The first page bottom center is actually a different switch entirely. If there is something else that can be there, please upload a screenshot of what it looks like if it's different.

Note: I considered just having the actual scenes in the menu, but the pictures are important for selection. At this stage I'm hoping the dev will step up their Gallery game. If I get a lot of requests I can just put the scenes in text options in the Red Panda's menu instead of dealing with the Gallery. The Gallery is a bit confusing on how it works since most of the scenes are controlled by items in the inventory that the user can't see. I could also just hijack the basement and make a traditional crystal viewing room.

sharing with some jealously seems fine.
This is exactly it. The MC isn't being purposely neglected nor abandoned. Plus it seems like Mom may be on board with pulling a Zoe on the MC. She isn't stealing Ellis, rather she's dealing with urges. Ellis deals with it for now. A good example is the jerk off scene on the next morning. Mom is hinting at possible future developments. Mom's just horny, not nefarious.

Game really needs either a Fast Travel point actually in your Bedroom, ot the ability to wait anywhere, because having to go back to your house, upstairs, to your bedroom, wait until night, to Elli's house, to talk to Elli, to go back to your house to go back upstairs for one scene is way too much longwinded RPG travelling bloat.
I was considering a hack for this one. I might be able to add an option to the Red Panda that will forward to Afternoon, and then does the Nightfall questions. Then another option that will add Ellis to the group. Maybe an option to teleport to that bitch of a future mother in law.

Reactions: Rainfell

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
Didn't notice the wolf thing, you're right and you're probably also right for bottom center 1st page.
The Who was First variable affect the first page top center gallery item. Please note that the line 'She's rubbing her dick on my virgin pussy.' even though the MC already took it, is probably a bug. I noticed that line, but it was in both virgin and non virgin versions.
yeah I mean if you are on the mom-takes-virginity route and activate your "unlock all" thing in the room, it swaps the card to the other one. It's quite possible that unlocking the mc-takes-virginity scene automatically swaps it. Most significant part about it arguably is it swaps the "found picture", which is quite a different image.
Before:
1681323905979.png
After:
1681323954087.png

overall the game is a bit of a mess currently and the dev doesn't really tell you to make new saves for a lot of the content... There's images in the files for GF's mom getting a titfuck from GF in the bathroom and GF sitting on her mom's face that don't seem accessible. On top of that there's all the removed scenes... I really like what scenes there are and what does work but man sometimes this game...

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Oblivion9873

Ok, so it changed from v2.3 to v.2.4. It was possible to have both center options in v2.3. Now it's one or the other. I've fixed it, but I'm looking into some other quality of life changes to my hack. I'm trying to keep from editing other files, but I might end up doing so. The Healing scripts kill the event in the common event so I'm trying to keep that from happening without touching other files.

Reactions: Oblivion9873

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
just looked at the reviews and theres several people who gave it 5 stars and sang praises for this game, then theres one person saying its absolute garbage and not even worthy of being uploaded??? lol

anyway, time to download to check it out myself. looks pretty good
that's just the internet in general tbh

kgy7oiu

Jan 24, 2023
Oblivion9873

Ok, so it changed from v2.3 to v.2.4. It was possible to have both center options in v2.3. Now it's one or the other. I've fixed it, but I'm looking into some other quality of life changes to my hack. I'm trying to keep from editing other files, but I might end up doing so. The Healing scripts kill the event in the common event so I'm trying to keep that from happening without touching other files.
You sir are a gentleman, bravo.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
I like it for the most part but I have several issues with it that bug me.

The first main thing is the quest bug you get from school, there are 2 quest that involve looking for Sandy and Zoe and upon returning to the class room it repeats itself. The second one is dating Ellie, not sure if its just not implemented yet or not but you only see here during a quest that involves her or at night in her room. I've searched the entire school several times and not once have I seen her, minus the intro, nor have I seen her anywhere in town outside of quest or H related content. The final one is the routes you can choose. So you have the Pure, Sharing, and NTR routes to pick. The Pure route feels more like a reverse NTR since the MC gets fucked more than his girlfriend (its an optional thing, you can either service others or just sleep and get serviced by Ellie but with very little content). The Sharing route seems to be the main focus so far in the updates with little done to the other routs in verse of content wise. Almost everything is your gf being shared except a few scenes where its the MC instead. Truthfully I'm not sure with the NTR, it feels more like your gf is just giving you heavy teasing of implied cheating while you know of she is being shared so that one seems... meh at the moment. There might be more to it but so far I've seen none of it.

If they really wanted to make an NTR route, your gf should have a sexual frustration meter you'd need to manage. It gets to high and she decides to hell with what you said she gonna help your Mom anyway. As it is, you have full control of her of her lust and everything, just help no one and either get serviced or fuck her and your golden on the Pure route. Needs more of a challenge otherwise it'd be to easy to get... and kinda boring, scene wise, unless the dev spices it up with something.

Outside that, its mostly an alright game, maybe a grammar mistake her or there that can be fixed in future updates but its not terrible. Maybe less focusing on the Sharing route in future updates, yeah. Give the other content and routes moments to shine in once a while. 5/10.

Reactions: Ra!ne
4.20 star(s) 12 Votes