Arkade

May 23, 2017
Think if people are looking for actual NTR- you'll probably just put this on watch and wait for it to finish. Currently dev seems to be expanding side character stuff- unrelated to the GF at all. but futa on male things. No netorare route at all currently- hoping it's planned and fully realized. The writing isn't bad for the few scenes that are there. There is that teasing aspect and possible mystery type NTR- like moms subtly using GF after passing out in dungeons- except that's only part of the netorase part right now and just skipped over if you turn it down. - When it should be both routes- except different scenes. and in an NTR route raise some sort of corruption factor that eventually ends to gf doing things out of sight and not wanting you to know. But I will try not to get hopes up- think it is devs first project and a lot of things can happen.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Is there anything you can do to make the game keep going again when it freezes? It seems like if I stop playing the game for a minute or two to look at other things the game just crashes. But it's not the whole thing that crashes, it's like it just won't continue. For instance I put a cheat menu on it and I can still open that, usually when a game totally crashes you can't do anything.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Right now there's technically only one path. It's the sharing path. There is dialog for the Netori path, but it's sparce and text only. That's what you're choosing at that point.

---

The futa thing is even more insidious than just addiction when you think about it. If it ONLY works on girls then it's possible to come back, but if it works on all humans, it's basically an extinction level event. It also depends on how benevolent the futas are. If they are straight up NTR addicts, then it's game over for the binary human race.

Then there's genetics and what happens in breeding.

Do futa genes trump all genes? If so, how does the ovum work in a futa. Is the gender data simply snipped away during conception? Or does the futa ovum allow for all genders the same way a female ovum might? If so, then females are pointless in the setting beyond their futa use.

Male spermatozoa contains the final gender markers. If a futas sperm works like that, then does that mean a futa can have male, female, or futa children? Does it mean that futas only have futas like donkeys can only have donkeys? If futas can have all three, then males are basically pointless in the setting unless futas like males too. If they can only have futas then males are the only way females can be born.

The best head cannon solutions I've come up with is to make binary humans special somehow. But then there's the, 'do futas only want girls' question. Why keep males if they only want females. Making just males special to keep them from going extinct can have story telling advantages, consequences, and chilling results. After all if males are only needed for creating more males and females, it could end up like a chic farm in which most males are simply culled due to not measuring a standard. If males are special, then what about females. Are females only destined to be used by futas? The only way to keep males special without making females not special is to make males super rare. Which leads to commodity (slave) trading. Even fully benevolent futas would become super protective to the point of incarceration.

The best solution would probably to make futas like both males and females. Then they'd have a vested interest in making sure both are around. Then it's just a matter of time before both are extinct if no one bothers making efforts to keep that from happening.

Thankfully, no one has ever bothered writing a realistic futa story. I've made several false starts and I slam into the biology/ethics wall every time. It's easier if gods are involved since most gods are jerks to begin with. Plus 'magic' is a common way to keep world ending consequences from being a possibility.

---

For a full scene release, I made a gallery viewing room a few posts back. The MC does currently have 3 penetration scenes. The first is if you decided to take Elli's virginity. The second is the Hell Hounds Den. The third is the second phase of the 3 some even. That's all. It's possible to skip all three.

Edit: Wow, I was super confusing. Fixed it!
I actually came up with some lore once about futa and stuff like that. Mine is that futanari are 3x the normal male libido but while pregnancy is almost certain it will, so there is enough mates for them almost always result in a male or female and not another futa. I had it so futanari have low birthrates of their own kind so as to avoid potential mate competition, around 700,000 in the world. I also invented the idea of huntresses, evolved females that are stronger, faster, immune to futa pheromones and basically are evolutionary predators of futanaris with a inherent instinctual hatred of them (around 7000 exist in my lore).

Reactions: Nessiah
Oct 17, 2019
just wanted to post this update.

Ey, next update will implement more main story stuff and the Preg. system.
At first I wanted to split it into two updates - the first one being the main story stuff to unlock it - and the second being the actual system.
But I think it would be better to release it as one big update.
So the update will be merged and release as one rly big one on 7-8.05.2023.
Thanks for the support ^^

from dev

Reactions: mattthewww

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Someone mentioned Tuesday evening, but they're not sure. Then it's anyone's guess on if/when it'll get leaked.

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
It was mentioned on discord

Edit: Ani states that it's either Tuesday Night or Wednesday Night since that's when they work on it.

Reactions: jampfl
Oct 17, 2019
Anyone has the changelog for the new update?
Big update finally here!

- 4 new scenes.

- Main story stuff

- many small things

The 4 new scenes:

3 of them are in the main story and 1 out of the 3 is for NTR route only.

Tipp: the ntr scene is a little hidde. you need to use your Farsight at a specific part of the story. ( when you and GF get seperated). but I think that will be pretty obvious.

The last scene is the second Zoe scene.

Talk to her at night when it's NOT raining and she's outside running.

Smaller things:

-You can look at yourself in the bathroom and take a shower.

Scene MC x Futa will make mc dirty. take a shower once in awhile.

After the new story stuff you will be able to skip to the afternoon at your bed.

No need to run outside of the city to skip to a later time anymore.

I think that's it!

!! GF can already get pregnant. But the actual pregnancy stuff (her with big belly) and other stuff aren't in yet. !!

That's for next update.

Thx for your Support!

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes