fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Quick note for the family lovers, I too had this thought that the NTR direction of this game was not what I was expecting, The dev on discord said that there will a path were the GF is stolen by the two mom's and you walk around to find hidden scenes type thing.
The semi issue is the dev said it would be you as MC find the scene and then get to view it all in the gallery once you seen it in game which is no issues at all and I like this concept (Locked door with sounds, hidden blowjob under table without MC knowing type of thing).
However the dev is a fan of pixel artwork and wants to have these finding scenes done in pixel, and when asked if these scenes in the gallery would be pixel or standard the question was ignored so unsure what it will be.

I won't lie about this game and say the storyline is a mess right now, the direction is all over the place and looking at it there could be an endless amount of paths but each update normally has a one or two good H scenes that keeps me supporting the game.
The other issue is the English is getting worse, like it is being rushed, which happens more then not so you can normally let this go but the last update or two seems to be getting worse.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I played this game a couple of times before and found it "cute", but, after playing a little longer I found out that this game is extremely kinky, "AND I LOVE IT". On the first night of sex with the GFs Mom, the GF is asked to eat out her Mom's ass. You don't get much kinkier than that boys and girls, and then after devouring her Mom's ass, the GF pulls the MC in for a deep kiss goodnight, lovely. I love that the battle scenes are made easy, I prefer love not war.
My concern is this, I've already said that I have played this game a few times before and I am pretty darn sure that I saved in those games. Each time, like this time, my saves weren't there and I had to start a new game. Hopefully, that won't be the case next time.
Thank you for this wonderfully kinky game and please get as kinky as you can possibly get. GET NASTIER AND DIRTIER. (Bodily wastes and bestiality come into mind)

Oct 17, 2019
Quick note for the family lovers, I too had this thought that the NTR direction of this game was not what I was expecting, The dev on discord said that there will a path were the GF is stolen by the two mom's and you walk around to find hidden scenes type thing.
The semi issue is the dev said it would be you as MC find the scene and then get to view it all in the gallery once you seen it in game which is no issues at all and I like this concept (Locked door with sounds, hidden blowjob under table without MC knowing type of thing).
However the dev is a fan of pixel artwork and wants to have these finding scenes done in pixel, and when asked if these scenes in the gallery would be pixel or standard the question was ignored so unsure what it will be.

I won't lie about this game and say the storyline is a mess right now, the direction is all over the place and looking at it there could be an endless amount of paths but each update normally has a one or two good H scenes that keeps me supporting the game.
The other issue is the English is getting worse, like it is being rushed, which happens more then not so you can normally let this go but the last update or two seems to be getting worse.
that off hand sounds like they want to copy futa fantasy low key but make the game go low budget just to save time of getting updates out which sounds like a cop out to get the game done faster. imo if they were to just do what they said and finish one route at a time it should be better for them. also that part were both moms try to steal your girl is exactlywhat should have been happening from the start. i said that to the dev on patreon that julia looks more like shes trying to cuck then camilla and zoe was being used as side project.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
that off hand sounds like they want to copy futa fantasy low key but make the game go low budget just to save time of getting updates out which sounds like a cop out to get the game done faster. imo if they were to just do what they said and finish one route at a time it should be better for them. also that part were both moms try to steal your girl is exactlywhat should have been happening from the start. i said that to the dev on patreon that julia looks more like shes trying to cuck then camilla and zoe was being used as side project.
Futa Fantasy dropped the old version and started the game from fresh, It's a much better read now, public version is almost ready, the game here should be abandonded as after the first 5-10 mintues of the new game it's a whole different story setting and two paths (MC knowing and MC not knowing) with slower corruption. Anyway back to this game.

The dev got too trigger happy on saying yes to what fans wanted and it ended up into what we have now. The game is called Futa Family meaning it should have been the two families as the main paths and the futa's at school getting smaller paths or some scenes here or there.
Now Patreon did stop this to a drgree as MC x MC Mom is incest and the dev was already forced to change the GF's mother to adopted mother (for now) But it still could have continued this way just by having MC and Mom not touch in a sexual way like two scenes already in the game.

Oh and keep in mind spider monster sex is coming in the next update or the one after, yet another side scene.
Game had a much easier path before the rework was made.

But like I said in the previous post I have all but given up on the storyline and now doing it just to enjoy the scenes, with a bit of time I hope the storyline is less of a mess.

Last edited:

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
so, from what i've been reading, the girlfriend really does become more the property of the moms more than the boyfriend's love and he loses out, ultimately. so, i guess they won't be getting married after it's all said and done?

Oct 17, 2019
so, from what i've been reading, the girlfriend really does become more the property of the moms more than the boyfriend's love and he loses out, ultimately. so, i guess they won't be getting married after it's all said and done?
that is 1 route but as of now the theme is NTS here mc mom is just asking to share his gf with her to keep her libido in check and wants them to get married.

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
so what is the meaning of pregnancy in this update? is it like only additional dialogue where gf tells mc that she is pregnant and thats it?
there is a scene (even includes the whole egg and seed window when it happens) and it seem to be expended upon in a later update

Oct 17, 2019
Well she can during the guard scene.
they rape her to get pregnant yes but plot armor kept that from happening she still talked to the family about what the princesses wanted to happen and selpt with the mc to hopefully get his kid and then tells his mom later julia then smirks like she has a plan. so she isnt pregnant. its hentai logic you can cum inside a girl raw all you want but till dev makes it happen she isnt

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes