Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
Ok, so I've been working on this for a bit. My goal is to only have one file for my mod. Let me first say, the hell man. The script work is terrible. The author is using conditional logic in the Common Events when they should be using separate events. The switches aren't being logically named or used. They can't decide if they're using switches, variables, or items for keeping track of things. They're using incremental variables on what should be switches (bool). There are scripts that were placed on objects, but then were copy pasted into common events. The author is going to have one hell of a time keeping this all in order later on down the road. That said,

I've managed to create a Gallery in the basement. It's not perfect, but it works. The Mom x MC x GF was the hardest to implement due to a confusing conditional branch. The second hardest was Zoe's second event since I kept getting Day Rain and Night Rain confused. Note: Only use Night Rain.

So the Gallery works by slamming variables to get the desired results. In all but the 3 some case, I tried to preserve the starting conditions.

View attachment 2542014 View attachment 2542015

I tried to put the NPCs in the positions and places for each of the scenes. Not my best work, but I was trying to be compact.

I also added a time forward to the Red Panda. Due to how the 'sleep' script works, going from Afternoon to Evening (Night) requires that adding Ellis or teleporting to her house has to be done after the script runs. This is in part because the MC loses access to the basement at nighttime and the script dismisses Ellis during the time transfer. It's a bit awkward, but it works. It's also possible to have Ellis in your party and at her house at the same time. It doesn't cause any issues.

The 'healing' scene is a bit wonky due to the script killing the trigger at the end of it's execution. The solution to replay the event again is to leave and reenter the basement.

Anyway, I barely did any testing. Have fun testing it. Also, ignore the star in Zoe's room. It's blank and I left it there in case I need to add more scenes. Just put the Map029.json into www/data to install it. This script doesn't affect anything besides the basement and the 3 some variables. (probably)

Edit: A small update. I confused the Wolf Den and the Hellhound events. Now they work correctly.
waiting for next update :p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Really good game I especially like the netorase stuff with Elli hope to see more of it in the future.
Maybe eventually we will get to watch Elli, Camilla & Julia get it on while the mc watches or maybe even joins in.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
That summary implies NTR is optional. Is it? And also can we as the MC fuck the futa's?
This game doesn't have netorare if you mean that as NTR it's more netorase so I guess NTS or whatever shortening they use now.
In short Player can choose either to play with NTS route or I guess love route if one can call it that.
Can't remember about NTS route I guess it's mainly the girlfriend being lead by player whom to do it with while on "love" route it's player cheating on her with futas although doesn’t really fuck them more gets fucked or not far from … so kind of an irony.
Personally just waiting to see if it'll ever get NTR which is supposed to come later on or something.

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
Big update finally here!

- 4 new scenes.

- Main story stuff

- many small things

The 4 new scenes:

3 of them are in the main story and 1 out of the 3 is for NTR route only.

Tipp: the ntr scene is a little hidde. you need to use your Farsight at a specific part of the story. ( when you and GF get seperated). but I think that will be pretty obvious.

The last scene is the second Zoe scene.

Talk to her at night when it's NOT raining and she's outside running.

Smaller things:

-You can look at yourself in the bathroom and take a shower.

Scene MC x Futa will make mc dirty. take a shower once in awhile.

After the new story stuff you will be able to skip to the afternoon at your bed.

No need to run outside of the city to skip to a later time anymore.

I think that's it!

!! GF can already get pregnant. But the actual pregnancy stuff (her with big belly) and other stuff aren't in yet. !!

That's for next update.

Thx for your Support!
so what is the meaning of pregnancy in this update? is it like only additional dialogue where gf tells mc that she is pregnant and thats it?

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that is all for now from memory, the game does have room for a lot more and the windows are there for it to happen it just depends on what the dev wants to focus on for now that all the other issues are resolved.
Any more on this front since later updates? Been waiting to play this game on the hope for more futa on male stuff tbh

Reactions: anonymous316

SilverDog11

Sep 11, 2021
so what is the meaning of pregnancy in this update? is it like only additional dialogue where gf tells mc that she is pregnant and thats it?
From what I've played, it really is only set up for it actually happening in future updates. Apparently pregnancy is going to be sped up (2 weeks I think it mentioned somewhere?), child goes to orphanages to be immediately adopted by futa couples (given the apparent lack of fertility that made condoms outlawed in the first place), and the mother of the GF predictably already wants to start pushing in the direction of no condom when the GF is being lent out.

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
Not going to lie, the latest update felt kind of lackluster to me. Was really looking forward to more mom content and stuff with the other students. The threesome with the guards wasn't all that great, the two moms eating each other out was okay and the new scene with the green haired chick was also good for those that enjoy that stuff but not me personally. Hoping the next update is better and focuses more on the mom. I mean the game is called "FUTA FAMILY", so I expect more corruption scenes with Ellie and the moms.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
the latest update felt kind of lackluster to me
I think this update was a rework of the existing game. And yes, the new scenes were a let down. I was hoping for a broken condom or an 'opps' forgot the condom but it's ok right? scene with the mom. I guess introducing a baby-be-gone mechanic was more important. Though the forced guaranteed pregnancy scene sucks.

I added the new scenes to my basement mod, but I haven't checked the older ones out since I've been busy with other things. This was also a bit quick and I didn't add a state mod for whether you used the Farsight gem or not on that guard room scene which has a tiny dialog change when your GF is doing that thing girls do when they're trying to make it the guys problem.

If you find bugs with my mod, report them and I should be able to fix them pretty fast. Again, I only hit like three scenes besides the new ones to make sure nothing seriously broke. I also ended up moving things around a bit though. It was that or spread out scenes for the same girls into multiple locations.

Instructions:
Backup www\data\Map029.json
Extract and drop into www\data\ replacing Map029.json

As last time, it's in the deep basement. The Red Panda doesn't have anything new on him and he might break stuff so test him out too.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
This game doesn't have netorare if you mean that as NTR it's more netorase so I guess NTS or whatever shortening they use now.
In short Player can choose either to play with NTS route or I guess love route if one can call it that.
Can't remember about NTS route I guess it's mainly the girlfriend being lead by player whom to do it with while on "love" route it's player cheating on her with futas although doesn’t really fuck them more gets fucked or not far from … so kind of an irony.
Personally just waiting to see if it'll ever get NTR which is supposed to come later on or something.
Alright good to know. The summary could be clearer, definitely not my cup of tea but I hope the dev prospers if it's a good game and I hope you get your NTR. Thanks for clearing it up for me.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes