Oct 17, 2019
so from what ive seen on the Pure side if you tell your mom NO then all the ntr parts are gone you do get extra dialogue with the gf about being pissed over the MC looking at slime boobs (don't know why?) also the sey story has sey locked up in her house with her mom. also the hellhound does have an alt scene if you do the pure route

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
so from what ive seen on the Pure side if you tell your mom NO then all the ntr parts are gone you do get extra dialogue with the gf about being pissed over the MC looking at slime boobs (don't know why?) also the sey story has sey locked up in her house with her mom. also the hellhound does have an alt scene if you do the pure route
Not sure about Sey scene since I only found disobey and obey variations. And in the ntr route you can get either of the hellhound scene depending on Ellie's list.

Oct 17, 2019
can you explain?
hes talking about when you talk to sey at school. im talking about during the pure route carol ask you and gf to go to seys house with her. as for hellhound i said it that the hellound scene is different on both routes he just adds depending on lust the gf will take over making the hellhound get off but thats the ntr route

Naga2631

Jun 2, 2018
hes talking about when you talk to sey at school. im talking about during the pure route carol ask you and gf to go to seys house with her. as for hellhound i said it that the hellound scene is different on both routes he just adds depending on lust the gf will take over making the hellhound get off but thats the ntr route
The mc gives a blowjob to the hellhound in both routes right? The list for the girl needs to be low for the ntr path though. I haven't gotten the Carol one yet.

Oct 17, 2019
Didn't u just say hellhound depends on routes you take? And by Carol I meant the Carol and ellie one with Sey you just talked about...
its the route and lust on the NTR route not the pure route if you want to you can deal with the hellhound without getting it off
and as for carol you did not even talk about that part because again carol has a story part not a sex scene where you go with her and your GF to see sey at her house THAT is what i mean

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes