Arkade

May 23, 2017
i heard in the forums if you say no to your mom she just does it behind your back, thx for the info tho
No- I think that's what some people want though. There should be the netorase route(agreeing with moms proposals)-- The netorare route(disagreeing with moms- but pushing GFs lewdness higher with cheating yourself- with the school classmates- or being knocked out in the dungeon and GF getting in lewd situations and such- and a no ntr route which is just the NTR route but without raising lewdness and quite frankly- probably pointless.

Right now it's basically just netorase or nothing. Even the scenes with hellhounds/slimes etc need an initial starting lewdness to find- which requires you to already purposely do things with your GF that makes her lewd. and view netorase scenes. Here's hoping dev makes some NTR content or a path to get into a NTR path if you fail too many times in the wild or select certain choices with obvious futas trying to scheme closer to gf etc. Like choosing to leave her alone with the teacher(when it's clear from a previous scene she is interested in her)

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
GF Mother has been officially changed to step Mom due to Patreon rules, Not sure what update caused this but I and a couple of others noticed it and someone asked about it on Discord, dev has no plans to make a patch for it.

This might effect any future MC and Mom scenes in the game if the dev is not willing to change it we might not see any more at all or we might see a your not my real son down the track.

Reactions: Tkangk

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
How does the lust stat affect the game. Does it give you new scenes? If so how high does the lust stat needs to be?

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
when will this be released? Also did the creator say that every update will go every week/month or depends on the speed of progress?
It has been released for paid version, as for free version / when it gets uploaded here I have no idea. The dev tries to do an update twice a month sometimes three, however the last few updates have been changing the system, fixing issues and making the story better to setup for the future with only little progress in each update. In saying this the dev has said no more changes to the currently released content unltess its needed due to a game breaking bug so more progress should be the focus going forward.
How does the lust stat affect the game. Does it give you new scenes? If so how high does the lust stat needs to be?
It allows the GF to do more scenes with others, on the normal NTR part you would not notice it much unless you avoid all content so far but on the pure path the GF could not do one of the slime events at first due to the lust being to low, a few more runs of repeat scenes changed this.

Reactions: bamp65

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
It has been released for paid version, as for free version / when it gets uploaded here I have no idea. The dev tries to do an update twice a month sometimes three, however the last few updates have been changing the system, fixing issues and making the story better to setup for the future with only little progress in each update. In saying this the dev has said no more changes to the currently released content unltess its needed due to a game breaking bug so more progress should be the focus going forward.

It allows the GF to do more scenes with others, on the normal NTR part you would not notice it much unless you avoid all content so far but on the pure path the GF could not do one of the slime events at first due to the lust being to low, a few more runs of repeat scenes changed this.
Ah I see thanks.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Quick question, so far how much futa on male content exist till 2.2 ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that is all for now from memory, the game does have room for a lot more and the windows are there for it to happen it just depends on what the dev wants to focus on for now that all the other issues are resolved.

Reactions: Curious BirdMan

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFamily-2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kgy7oiu

SADFGHBJNKLMHGF

Mar 13, 2021
dous sume one have a full gallery save
I cant end the mission where I need to find Synthia and Caroline I cant triger it with speaking to them in the school at break

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes