SkyyLoveAniHProblem

Dec 29, 2023
attention, I was sleeping and waking up to see if it changed and IT CHANGED! It says Camilla and Jane Othen bathe together. . . . . just don't think about it.

This works for both Camila and Julia with Julia it will say me, mother and Jane taking a shower together at the same time this appears before you choose the options

Last edited:

TAA_09

Mar 23, 2022
attention, I was sleeping and waking up to see if it changed and IT CHANGED! It says Camilla and Jane Othen bathe together. . . . . just don't think about it.

This works for both Camila and Julia with Julia it will say me, mother and Jane taking a shower together at the same time this appears before you choose the options
do you have a save that you can share? I can't seem to trigger it

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
the one in camillas house?
It's the shower in your house, I think it's available in the morning and noon, if there's a scene you'll see pink hearts in the shower room. If you don't just go upstairs and back downstairs to refresh it. Once you interact with the hearts it'll tell you who is coming, if you've already seen that scene you can just stop, go back upstairs and back downstairs to refresh. There's four shower scenes in total, with two being new this update. All you have needed to do to unlock the two new scenes is to allow the two moms to have sex with the gf raw.

Sep 10, 2022
It's the shower in your house, I think it's available in the morning and noon, if there's a scene you'll see pink hearts in the shower room. If you don't just go upstairs and back downstairs to refresh it. Once you interact with the hearts it'll tell you who is coming, if you've already seen that scene you can just stop, go back upstairs and back downstairs to refresh. There's four shower scenes in total, with two being new this update. All you have needed to do to unlock the two new scenes is to allow the two moms to have sex with the gf raw.
MASTER!

TAA_09

Mar 23, 2022
I see, thank you!

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
2 bathroom scenes. You can always check the "movies" folder, the animations are even labeled with the date.

Don't know how to unlock it though, I usually just take the unlocked gallery from random nice people :)

After looking at the guts of v0.2.16 I can say that not all of the scenes are at the gallery.
-
So, maybe you have to do "refresh" thing to see them all.
-
-
-
I will make a save file with gallery unlocked. Not sure when it will be ready.

TAA_09

Mar 23, 2022
After looking at the guts of v0.2.16 I can say that not all of the scenes are at the gallery.
-
-
-
-
yeah some scenes including these 2 new ones arent in the gallery. for example the halloween and christmas ones, camp healing, etc

DMSTS

Jun 14, 2017
-
-
-
-

Here is the save for [v0.2.17]:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make save at 2nd slot and replace it with this.
And gallery should be unlocked.

Reactions: Evizzy89

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutaFamily-0.2.17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
-
-
-
-
Yeah, seems to be just a random event, so the save file from the previous update still has everything. But thanks anyway.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes