varib

Sep 8, 2022
What exactly is in 0.2.29? The quest hasn't been updated so something back in hometown?
Yea it's hometown stuff. Night stuff.
Another mom inspection when you go to her room alone at night to ogle at her.
GFxMom NTR route has a neighbor on the table when you've progressed to that point.

Reactions: Versace217

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
..So is it all NTR or is there also futa on male? Like both the MC and his GF get fucked by his futa stepmom or nah?
its no longer ntr because this game is all about nts. you can't called it ntr if you let gf be with another npc. mc let his gf to get pregnant by a futa centaur.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
For anyone randomly trying to get this run natively on linux

clone the source code, make to compile the program, then follow its readme

troubleshooting:
+ if videos are not playing, then edit pixi,js (inside www/js/libs/) with the following

video.setAttribute('preload', 'auto');

add the line below var video = document.createElement('video');
source:

+ if the converter is giving you the ia32 build of nw.js intead of the 64 bit build, check your output of uname -p
if you get unknown, it's defaulting you to 32 bit, change line 471 on main.cpp with uname -m then run the compile again.
use make clean, then make to recompile.

Reactions: ekjjj
Oct 17, 2019
So I look at the quest that are in the game but not implemented. Apparently the 1st ended is soon with bf mom x BF x gf . Also way to introduce another character that probably won't get used again.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris2041

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FutaFamily-0.2.29
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

taru

Apr 23, 2018
Yea it's hometown stuff. Night stuff.
Another mom inspection when you go to her room alone at night to ogle at her.
GFxMom NTR route has a neighbor on the table when you've progressed to that point.
dang so still no more mc mom and fmc mom?

Feredir

Mar 27, 2019
Still no better than NTR. Being cucked isn't better than being cheated on. So I guess I take that as no futa on male?
There's maybe 2 or 3 scenes that are futa-on-male with one of your classmates. Nothing with the moms that I remember though, closest thing like that you do with your mom is a bj scene but that's it.

Reactions: addan076

addan076

Jul 26, 2021
There's maybe 2 or 3 scenes that are futa-on-male with one of your classmates. Nothing with the moms that I remember though, closest thing like that you do with your mom is a bj scene but that's it.
I concur, not much futa on male. Mostly, just monster..err futa of the week on the girlfriend over and over again.

Reactions: saekoa

Pixiew

May 12, 2022
whats in the update? any new futa on male content?
Scene with GF x Neighbor that takes place at GFs house at night, and a scene between MC x MCs Mom at night if you pick the ass option. So technically a scene with a futa and male but it's just you giving her a rimjob.

Reactions: NexusEv

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm just going to use the gallery from now on, as you can unlock the full gallery whenever you want, maybe I'll play the game properly once it's 100% completed.

Quick question, in the MC x Elli gallery scenes, she mentions being fucked by Julia, or did stuff with Camilla, or it's obvious she was fucked by the guards by how much cum she's leaking, is that dialogue also there if she never got fucked by Julia, Camilla, or the guards if you play normally?

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
I'm just going to use the gallery from now on, as you can unlock the full gallery whenever you want, maybe I'll play the game properly once it's 100% completed.

Quick question, in the MC x Elli gallery scenes, she mentions being fucked by Julia, or did stuff with Camilla, or it's obvious she was fucked by the guards by how much cum she's leaking, is that dialogue also there if she never got fucked by Julia, Camilla, or the guards if you play normally?
No, you need NTS route or high enough lewd meter

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes