justmyalt22

Jun 11, 2022
yow can someone tell me what is the animation called like i saw any other game with the same character texture but different model or something thanks like where do they make them the animation thanks or any other game with the same animation thanks everyone

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
yow can someone tell me what is the animation called like i saw any other game with the same character texture but different model or something thanks like where do they make them the animation thanks or any other game with the same animation thanks everyone
Koikatsu
Get Koikatsu Party in the others section for the official localization

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
is any 1 else having an issue playing the game with extreme slow down and low frame rate?
The dev added density and wether effects on the game, which for some reason terrible lags the game despite having the best possible rig.
Just go in options and put to zero all special and weather and density effects

Reactions: Nessiah
Apr 7, 2023
Excellent game, the NTS route is super hot, helping the futa corrupt the girls is the best.

But I got stuck in the playing hide and seek with the heroine, where do I go after she hides?

Reactions: Raziels

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
It sucks that Mc's tp doesn't regen like the others. It takes an annoying amount of effort just to get enough tp to use most of his powerful moves and even then you can only use it on enemies like wyverns cause all the other enemies simply die too easily.
Hopefully Mc gets buffed later on cause right now he's almost useless (almost). :cry:

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
I notice the preview pics are different than the previous thread, were some scenes removed in the newer version?
All scenes where removed, the story was redone from the ground up.

Anyone knows where I can see all the repeatable sex scenes, like the shadow plays?
house in the slums, shadow play in the clothing store. some shadow play can only be seen in the debug room, once at the endo of current game use the bed and debug room is an option
It sucks that Mc's tp doesn't regen like the others. It takes an annoying amount of effort just to get enough tp to use most of his powerful moves and even then you can only use it on enemies like wyverns cause all the other enemies simply die too easily.
Hopefully Mc gets buffed later on cause right now he's almost useless (almost). :cry:
I only guessing but I think the MC being useless in battle is done intentionally and will be used for story purposes later.

Reactions: bamp65

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
All scenes where removed, the story was redone from the ground up.

house in the slums, shadow play in the clothing store. some shadow play can only be seen in the debug room, once at the endo of current game use the bed and debug room is an option

I only guessing but I think the MC being useless in battle is done intentionally and will be used for story purposes later.
Yeah I thought the same, still kinda hoping that Mc does get stronger later on.

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
Just a little question, the NTS path is only for childhood friend ? Or we can voluntary share all the women with the futa?

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
Wasn't there a Discord channel?
Patron only now. dev no longer dose public releases for this game (patron only), might be why he close down his account here.
Just a little question, the NTS path is only for childhood friend ? Or we can voluntary share all the women with the futa?
MC helps the futa secretly be with all the girls, so far none of them knows he's team up with the Futa yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raziels and rgnar62
Apr 7, 2023
MC helps the futa secretly be with all the girls, so far none of them knows he's team up with the Futa yet.
For me this is the best part of the NTS route, having the protag help the futa corrupt the girls really helps me imerse myself as the protag
But I hope at least the GF finds out and learn to enjoy teasing you, starting you in the eye while fucking the futa

• Love
Reactions: Raziels and rgnar62
3.40 star(s) 20 Votes