Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
Welp. That's it I guess. Seems like the NTS is done and over with if I'm reading things correctly. The people advocating for full on NTR won. Games gonna be pure NTR focus going forward.

Always thought the NTS elements were the best and most unique aspect of this game. But it just wasn't meant to be I guess.

I'm kind of sad even though I saw the writing on the wall a while back. There's barely any dedicated NTS focused futa games in the space at all, aside from the text based games space. Tragic to see this one bite the dust as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dremo and bigmakxx

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Welp. That's it I guess. Seems like the NTS is done and over with if I'm reading things correctly. The people advocating for full on NTR won. Games gonna be pure NTR focus going forward.

Always thought the NTS elements were the best and most unique aspect of this game. But it just wasn't meant to be I guess.

I'm kind of sad even though I saw the writing on the wall a while back. There's barely any dedicated NTS focused futa games in the space at all, aside from the text based games space. Tragic to see this one bite the dust as well.
it is more easy for ntr stuff over anything nts it seems so i guess just easy way out and less work on him might as well call it hardcore ntr futa fantasy lol

but ya.. it sucks the nts parts was good

Oximan

Feb 13, 2018
Looks like he went from taking everyone's opinions to just listening to the people who pay him more and not doing what he set out to do. Probably gonna unfollow this, cause I see this turning into a mess.

Reactions: Nessiah
Jan 14, 2021
Where the fuck is the girl hiding in the "hide and seek" quest. Literally vanished out of fucking existence. <removed>, ran around town 10 times at least.

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
Where the fuck is the girl hiding in the "hide and seek" quest. Literally vanished out of fucking existence. <removed>, ran around town 10 times at least.
She says she going to hide in town but she lied. she's hiding in the castle inner courtyard. then she hides in town after that at the lake on the west side. final place is in the slums.

helllover

Jun 7, 2017
I think dropping the nts is pretty minor, the dev also said that they were going to drop Ntr a couple of times, so it's safe to say that their plan for the game has been fragile from the start. imo i would say the far bigger issue is how empty the game feels and how tiny the updates have been, like as if everything was rushed and done with no consideration towards the details, which means that every text box is really lackluster.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I think dropping the nts is pretty minor, the dev also said that they were going to drop Ntr a couple of times, so it's safe to say that their plan for the game has been fragile from the start. imo i would say the far bigger issue is how empty the game feels and how tiny the updates have been, like as if everything was rushed and done with no consideration towards the details, which means that every text box is really lackluster.
Too be fair, I believe the ntr was always bigger in the original game as well, so the other side was probably a side thing for the game. Also, I assume since he had to start over completely he has been rushing to get somewhere close to where he was. I haven't been following too much though.

Rikkybaby

Jun 18, 2020
He stated that the issue was that the main character was too strong and Sayako was too weak, in addition to NTS not being popular. His thoughts are that he is instead going to let you play the game as Sayako. Don't know much else he only posts like every other week on his patreon.

ParadoxX92

Oct 1, 2023

The new link to the patreon. Still in contact with the dev. The reason dev not continuing with NTS is because he don't want Jack just being a perverted voyeur only. Had to focus on NTR part only so characters will have development and lesser headaches in trying to balance both routes. Also, he doesn't see the point of between NTS and NTR as well if the render are just the same.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017

The new link to the patreon. Still in contact with the dev. The reason dev not continuing with NTS is because he don't want Jack just being a perverted voyeur only. Had to focus on NTR part only so characters will have development and lesser headaches in trying to balance both routes. Also, he doesn't see the point of between NTS and NTR as well if the render are just the same.
literally dropped my support once he did it. I was fine with a slow development cycle but I'm not a fan of people who start over when so much progress was made. just doesn't sit right. I understand game developement can be hard but not even trying to go through with it and going back on things just isn't what I'm willing to support.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
literally dropped my support once he did it. I was fine with a slow development cycle but I'm not a fan of people who start over when so much progress was made. just doesn't sit right. I understand game developement can be hard but not even trying to go through with it and going back on things just isn't what I'm willing to support.
I agree, the story of the game should be mostly set in stone before even starting to make a game. Otherwise…yeah…this happens. Lots of work all in vain

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I agree, the story of the game should be mostly set in stone before even starting to make a game. Otherwise…yeah…this happens. Lots of work all in vain
While I agree that this will make everything go a lot smoother, it takes away the ability to get voting bucks.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes