Lith

Dec 3, 2017
While I agree that this will make everything go a lot smoother, it takes away the ability to get voting bucks.
Yes but voting bucks turns into a cash grab after a while. but this game turned from voting on what comes first to should this be added or not to this is what i'm doing no vote.

why even add voting if it doesn't do anything in the end?

Jijou

Oct 24, 2017
I didn't even know this guy had a discord to begin with. The fact that all of this was happening is disheartening.

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I didn't even know this guy had a discord to begin with. The fact that all of this was happening is disheartening.
what's even worse is the way he reacts to people having a problem with what he's doing. like if you voice criticism he either ignores it or says "okey" and blocks you. he also non stop complains about this site and how toxic it is. but you know what's funny? everybody on this site knows that. his discord sucks. literally just a jumbled mess of 8 people throwing ideas at him and he takes it all and either ignore most of it or tries to add it all. anyone else has ideas other than those 8 people and again. ignored or blocked. he takes your money on patreon and offers nothing but a jumbled mess of a discord. voting polls that mean nothing. and updates that are just "plans for the future" and no real content. it's been months since any significant content was added. no updates on stuff thats wip or anything.

I'm just venting at this point since i'm completely disheartened by what's happened. i started supporting this game at the start and i regret it. I hope it turns out good eventually but as of now it's a lost cause.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yes but voting bucks turns into a cash grab after a while. but this game turned from voting on what comes first to should this be added or not to this is what i'm doing no vote.

why even add voting if it doesn't do anything in the end?
Of course it is a cash crab. It is patreon and they folk who pay want specific things. I agree that it is best to just prioritize what what wins the votes though.
what's even worse is the way he reacts to people having a problem with what he's doing. like if you voice criticism he either ignores it or says "okey" and blocks you. he also non stop complains about this site and how toxic it is. but you know what's funny? everybody on this site knows that. his discord sucks. literally just a jumbled mess of 8 people throwing ideas at him and he takes it all and either ignore most of it or tries to add it all. anyone else has ideas other than those 8 people and again. ignored or blocked. he takes your money on patreon and offers nothing but a jumbled mess of a discord. voting polls that mean nothing. and updates that are just "plans for the future" and no real content. it's been months since any significant content was added. no updates on stuff thats wip or anything.

I'm just venting at this point since i'm completely disheartened by what's happened. i started supporting this game at the start and i regret it. I hope it turns out good eventually but as of now it's a lost cause.
You now know why it games can be referred to as patreon scams, and why such filthy behavior that some devs practice can persist. People go into a discord hugbox and ban/ignore anyone that doesn't follow as mindless sheep. I can't say much about this dev as I was also unaware of the discord or anything going down, but it is an example of why I don't do anything past getting a complete game once it is for sale.

Reactions: Toushiro

Arwen Mays

Apr 10, 2022

The guy is dumb to the level of having created another Patreon for the changes he's going to make

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
I saw The Oni master get finaly fuck by Sayako from the video file movie clip but i dont know how to trigger it in the game so can someone tell me how to find it??

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
I saw The Oni master get finaly fuck by Sayako from the video file movie clip but i dont know how to trigger it in the game so can someone tell me how to find it??
it's not in the game yet. it was recently created for the next update.

Moonight777

Apr 4, 2022
ahh i see ehhhh ok now i can a bit ... waa wel wel ok hooo
i guess the movie files kinda bad to see because there are just spoilers eh
damn that video makes me hard to go to sleep cause it makes my dick hard,
by the way im a degenerate and also a man of culture just letting you know~ hehehhehe

Reactions: Lith

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Well seems like this topic has blown up and no matter what I say here it will not matter because this is what F95 does and why so many devs stop coming to this site.

The project came to a halt after people from this site abused him for not doing this a certain way or why did you not add this or stop making NTR and go die instant messages (Which is why the dev started to block the negative feedback on discord) Yes these are real I have seen them, the dev in question took this to heart more then others would which caused the dev to revise and almost rewrite the future storyline to keep the masses here happy. But these would not stop we told the dev to avoid this site and worry about the game but he was not able to walk away from the comments and mesages on this site.

Now we started to get process again, we were on the right track an update was coming this week/early next week but some people decided to call a mental breakdown and anxiety after being attacked so much a cash grab above which will the final nail in the coffin for this project the dev looks to be ending it eariler then planned (I hope we can change his mind again but it's unlikey) so to the peope above and the other tons of memebers who kept sending hate messages we thank you for another game the F95 community has killed because they could not get what they want.

So what does this mean going forward well for now the game will go as planned but instead of three chapters the dev wants to pull the pin after two chapters, again the people in discord (Yes there are other groups not active to visitors and tier 1 subs) are going to try and change the devs mind, and we will try and keep him away from this site and just focus on the feedback in discord but who knows how that will go.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
The masses here literally don't matter. Wish devs would stop bothering with the site that just pirates their content and verbally abuses any dev who gives it out for free. Especially regarding NTR games because of stupid fucks who go into NTR threads hoping to play the game without NTR.. It's just a meme at this point but not everyone sees it as that. There's language barriers and plenty of cultural differences and just mentally ill people coming in and shaking things up either by accident or with full intention to hurt someone. Some don't even understand the meaning of words used in the rules of the site(last example I can think of is with V heroine game.)..

Basically- the answer is simple. Know the difference between constructive criticism and just being an idiot. Let the dev do what they want- if you want to voice an opinion go ahead. But don't expect everything to stick or for the dev to care so much about your idea to take hours- days- weeks- months- of their time to cater to you. If you're here-chances are you're not supporting them anyway. The Dev has good ideas for the future of the game and even without being part of the discord- I can see that he's active in updates on patreon. He's not milking anyones money- hell-he paused subscriptions when he thought he wasn't going to get enough work done and didn't allow people to support him. So just be a little nicer- if you dislike NTR- YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE- It'S AN NTR GAME. If you dislike futa- YOU ARE IN THE WRONG PLACE... It's a futa game. It's a futa NTR game. If you stick around despite hating the genres involved- it just speaks of the game quality for you to wish for it to be removed so you can better enjoy what's left rather than going to one of the 1000s of other games that probably share the kinks you like.

hejjhajj

Feb 19, 2023
Reading how people treat the dev, harassing and giving death threats etc. Is really pissing me off, those people can fuck right off, terrible human garbage that they are.

excuse my harsh wording, but this is such unacceptable behaivor. Makes me lose all faith of humanity

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Reading how people treat the dev, harassing and giving death threats etc. Is really pissing me off, those people can fuck right off, terrible human garbage that they are.

excuse my harsh wording, but this is such unacceptable behavior. Makes me lose all faith of humanity
The anti NTR trolls on this site will always harass and threaten people for no reason. if it's not a harem that's magically given to the main character then they hate it.
One of the reasons i hate most of this site is because the mods do nothing to stop the trolls. Game says NTR in title and they go "wish dev would remove NTR." like that's the point of the game...
I only stopped supporting the dev because of the lack of proper communication and massive chat logs that seem incoherent when you try to read them since people are banned and messages are deleted. the game just seemed like it had no direction after a while.
Initial version was great but was a little to fast paced(everybody collectively agreed on that one which is rare). then the game turned exponentially slow and the direction seemed to change all the time.

I don't know what the current plan is and I've lost all interest.

I understand disappointment in the development but I don't understand harassment and threats towards someone over something that isn't real. you don't like something? leave. you never have to stay anywhere if you don't like it.

Oximan

Feb 13, 2018
Well seems like this topic has blown up and no matter what I say here it will not matter because this is what F95 does and why so many devs stop coming to this site.
I also know that a lot of devs actually do stay on this site and actually communicate with the fans here, which is how they get a lot more support on their patreons, so this really isnt what everyone here is like.
Now, Im not defending the other assholes who are sending death threats, I hope the dev reported them and I hope the Devs of this site can do something about them and others going in the future.
I just wanted to express in my earler comment how I felt about this game and the dev at the beginning, and I enjoyed what he was doing, and how I thought he changed the way he was moving since starting his patreon and discord, which was different from what he said to originally wanted to do. If I offended him in my earlier comment, then Im sorry.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
Wait what did I miss?! What happened to the developer? Whats with the harassment?
NOthing really, developer closed accoutn here and focused on discord. And wasted a lot of time saying no ntr or yes ntr and then saying no i cant do this and yes i will do this.

Clearly a newbie and then seems like it will try to remaster some stuff but then another post about it will be later when finish it.

A big fucking mess, specially people here bitching about NTR, that people can please tie a knot around their necks

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I also know that a lot of devs actually do stay on this site and actually communicate with the fans here, which is how they get a lot more support on their patreons, so this really isnt what everyone here is like.
It's also how those people are everywhere. They are the same kind of shitposters that whine whenever a game has futa in it despite that being in the title. Eventually a dev learns how to ignore people like that and they keep going. Despite what people may think, this pirate site does give a lot of publicity.
NOthing really, developer closed accoutn here and focused on discord. And wasted a lot of time saying no ntr or yes ntr and then saying no i cant do this and yes i will do this.

Clearly a newbie and then seems like it will try to remaster some stuff but then another post about it will be later when finish it.

A big fucking mess, specially people here bitching about NTR, that people can please tie a knot around their necks
The big mistake is focusing entirely on discord as your communication. While the mods here aren't perfect, the inability to just censor what you don't like does save it from the issues that were mentioned earlier.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes